Subject: bug#51397: closed (Closing bug#51397: 28.0.60; Calc: Bug in unit conversion)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 21:33:02 +0000

Your bug report

#51397: 28.0.60; Calc: Bug in unit conversion

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
51397: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=51397
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Closing bug#51397: 28.0.60; Calc: Bug in unit conversion
From: "H. Dieter Wilhelm" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 23:32:11 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Henceforth above user is not permitted to report bugs until he

a) Read the respective manual topics
b) Slept over it and
c) Asked the emacs.help mailing list

      Dieter

Subject: 28.0.60; Calc: Bug in unit conversion
From: "H. Dieter Wilhelm" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 22:31:38 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Dear Emacs

Unfortunately one of your precious gems - Calc - is slightly defective,
please convince yourself: (The problem is already in 27.2.)

emacs - Q
C-x * *
'
mm^3 / s
u c

then the proffered "old unit" makes already no sense and when giving the
new unit e.g. as "l/s" (liter per second) the result is even worse.

Thank heaven for calc!

       Dieter

PS: Could you please tell me why the keybindig for Calc was changed from
M-# (I think in older version of Gnu-Emacs) to C-x * when neither C-#
nor M-# is bound in stock Emacs?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
In GNU Emacs 28.0.60 (build 2, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2021-10-19 built on VSL7V7PW
Repository revision: 380981ddb5dac675dafd9edb3d636d24e745c91c
Repository branch: emacs-28
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.18363
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise (v10.0.1909.18363.1801)

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY
W32NOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XPM
ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENG
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  cursor-sensor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/apdl-mode-20211017.1548/apdl-wb-template hides ~/OneDrive - Vitesco Technologies/analyst/a-m/apdl-wb-template
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/apdl-mode-20211017.1548/apdl-template hides ~/OneDrive - Vitesco Technologies/analyst/a-m/apdl-template
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/apdl-mode-20211017.1548/apdl-process hides ~/OneDrive - Vitesco Technologies/analyst/a-m/apdl-process
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/apdl-mode-20211017.1548/apdl-mode hides ~/OneDrive - Vitesco Technologies/analyst/a-m/apdl-mode
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/apdl-mode-20211017.1548/apdl-mode-pkg hides ~/OneDrive - Vitesco Technologies/analyst/a-m/apdl-mode-pkg
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/apdl-mode-20211017.1548/apdl-keyword hides ~/OneDrive - Vitesco Technologies/analyst/a-m/apdl-keyword
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/apdl-mode-20211017.1548/apdl-initialise hides ~/OneDrive - Vitesco Technologies/analyst/a-m/apdl-initialise
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/apdl-mode-20211017.1548/apdl-wb-template hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/apdl-mode-20211014.612/apdl-wb-template
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/apdl-mode-20211017.1548/apdl-template hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/apdl-mode-20211014.612/apdl-template
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/apdl-mode-20211017.1548/apdl-process hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/apdl-mode-20211014.612/apdl-process
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/apdl-mode-20211017.1548/apdl-mode hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/apdl-mode-20211014.612/apdl-mode
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/apdl-mode-20211017.1548/apdl-mode-pkg hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/apdl-mode-20211014.612/apdl-mode-pkg
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/apdl-mode-20211017.1548/apdl-mode-autoloads hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/apdl-mode-20211014.612/apdl-mode-autoloads
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/apdl-mode-20211017.1548/apdl-keyword hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/apdl-mode-20211014.612/apdl-keyword
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/apdl-mode-20211017.1548/apdl-initialise hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/apdl-mode-20211014.612/apdl-initialise
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/apdl-mode-20211017.1548/apdl-keyword hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/fontification-20.5.0/apdl-keyword
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-worktree hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-worktree
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-wip hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-wip
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-utils hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-utils
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-transient hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-transient
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-tag hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-tag
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-subtree hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-subtree
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-submodule hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-submodule
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-status hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-status
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-stash hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-stash
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-sequence hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-sequence
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-reset hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-reset
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-repos hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-repos
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-remote hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-remote
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-refs hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-refs
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-reflog hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-reflog
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-push hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-push
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-pull hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-pull
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-process hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-process
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-pkg hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-pkg
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-patch hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-patch
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-obsolete hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-obsolete
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-notes hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-notes
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-mode hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-mode
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-merge hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-merge
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-margin hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-margin
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-log hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-log
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-imenu hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-imenu
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-gitignore hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-gitignore
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-git hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-git
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-files hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-files
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-fetch hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-fetch
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-extras hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-extras
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-ediff hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-ediff
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-diff hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-diff
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-core hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-core
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-commit hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-commit
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-clone hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-clone
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-bundle hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-bundle
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-branch hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-branch
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-bookmark hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-bookmark
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-blame hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-blame
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-bisect hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-bisect
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-autorevert hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-autorevert
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-autoloads hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-autoloads
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/magit-apply hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/magit-apply
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211019.1404/git-rebase hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20211011.1635/git-rebase
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-section-20211019.2114/magit-section hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-section-20211012.1845/magit-section
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-section-20211019.2114/magit-section-pkg hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-section-20211012.1845/magit-section-pkg
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-section-20211019.2114/magit-section-autoloads hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-section-20211012.1845/magit-section-autoloads
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20211023.1742/transient hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20211013.2148/transient
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20211023.1742/transient-pkg hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20211013.2148/transient-pkg
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20211023.1742/transient-autoloads hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20211013.2148/transient-autoloads
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/with-editor-20211015.1917/with-editor hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/with-editor-20211001.2220/with-editor
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/with-editor-20211015.1917/with-editor-pkg hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/with-editor-20211001.2220/with-editor-pkg
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/with-editor-20211015.1917/with-editor-autoloads hides c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/with-editor-20211001.2220/with-editor-autoloads
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20211023.1742/transient hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/transient
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ox hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ox
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ox-texinfo hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ox-publish hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ox-org hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ox-odt hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ox-md hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ox-man hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ox-latex hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ox-icalendar hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ox-html hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ox-beamer hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ox-ascii hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-version hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-version
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-timer hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-tempo hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-tempo
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-table hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-src hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-refile hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-refile
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-protocol hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-plot hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-pcomplete hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-num hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-num
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-mouse hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-mobile hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-macs hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-macro hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-loaddefs hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-list hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-lint hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-lint
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-keys hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-keys
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-install hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-install
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-inlinetask hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-indent hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-id hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-habit hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-goto hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-goto
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-footnote hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-feed hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-faces hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-entities hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-element hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-element
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-duration hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-duration
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-datetree hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-ctags hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-crypt hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-compat hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-colview hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-clock hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-capture hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-attach hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-attach-git hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-attach-git
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-archive hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/org-agenda hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ol hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ol
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ol-w3m hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ol-w3m
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ol-rmail hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ol-rmail
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ol-mhe hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ol-mhe
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ol-irc hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ol-irc
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ol-info hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ol-info
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ol-gnus hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ol-gnus
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ol-eww hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ol-eww
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ol-eshell hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ol-eshell
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ol-docview hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ol-docview
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ol-bibtex hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ol-bbdb hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-tangle hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-table hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-sqlite hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-sql hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-shell hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-shell
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-sed hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-sed
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-screen hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-scheme hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-sass hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-ruby hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-ref hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-R hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-python hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-processing hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-processing
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-plantuml hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-perl hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-org hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-octave hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-ocaml hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-maxima hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-matlab hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-makefile hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-lua hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-lua
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-lob hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-lisp hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-lilypond hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-latex hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-js hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-java hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-haskell hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-groovy hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-groovy
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-gnuplot hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-fortran hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-forth hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-forth
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-exp hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-eval hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-eshell hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-eshell
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-emacs-lisp hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-dot hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-ditaa hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-css hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-core hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-comint hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-clojure hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-calc hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-C hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/uidg1626/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210920/ob-awk hides d:/Emacs/emacs-28/lisp/org/ob-awk

Features:
(shadow emacsbug novice calc-bin calc-stuff calc-poly calc-sel calc-stat
calc-units latexenc goto-addr quail calc-map calc-frac calc-vec
calc-lang calc-embed calc-math calccomp calc-store calc-arith inform
view diary-lib diary-loaddefs find-dired bbdb-com bbdb bbdb-site
timezone tramp-cmds tramp-sh tramp-cache gnus-eform flow-fill gnus-topic
qp ispell calc-alg calc-help calc-misc calc-mode calc-undo calc-aent
calc-yank calc-ext calc-menu calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs shr-color
color url-file url-dired apdl-mode align apdl-wb-template apdl-template
skeleton apdl-process git-rebase ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind
ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util let-alist magit-bookmark
bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor server magit-mode transient
magit-git magit-section magit-utils which-func ido crm benchmark
autoload lisp-mnt tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode cus-edit pp cus-start
cus-load solar cal-dst holidays hol-loaddefs cal-iso cal-move mm-archive
url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth apdl-initialise apdl-keyword
dired-sidebar face-remap dired-subtree dired-hacks-utils dash dired-aux
shortdoc reftex-cite reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars ob-ditaa
ob-plantuml org-clock org-colview org-crypt org-habit help-fns
radix-tree dabbrev org-passwords mailalias smtpmail sendmail mule-util
sort gnus-fun smiley gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-bcklg gnus-async
gnus-draft gnus-ml nndraft nnmh nnmbox utf-7 nnfolder gnutls
network-stream nsm gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache reveal mule-diag misearch multi-isearch
conf-mode ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs epa-file time-stamp octave smie
em-unix em-term term ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred
em-glob em-cmpl em-dirs esh-var em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode
eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-groups esh-util tex-mode cursor-sensor vc-mtn vc-hg vc-git diff-mode
vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher imenu
ess-r-mode ess-r-flymake flymake-proc flymake warnings ess-r-xref xref
ess-trns ess-r-package ess-r-completion ess-roxy ess-r-syntax ess-rd
hideshow ess-s-lang ess-help ess-mode ess-inf ess-tracebug ess ess-utils
ess-custom project compile ob-matlab ob-octave ob-shell ob-R ox-beamer
ox-texinfo ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell dired-x org-agenda
elec-pair icomplete org-element avl-tree generator ol-eww eww xdg
url-queue thingatpt mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus
nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt cl-extra help-mode speedbar ezimage
dframe gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr
kinsoku svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums text-property-search
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif dired dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex bibtex iso8601 ol-bbdb
ol-w3m modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes pcase edmacro kmacro org-attach
org-id org-refile org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline
outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table
ol rx org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs time finder-inf info package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads w32notify
w32 lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2557285 277590)
 (symbols 48 59288 3)
 (strings 32 384299 18639)
 (string-bytes 1 15885162)
 (vectors 16 130100)
 (vector-slots 8 2307001 285990)
 (floats 8 990 1280)
 (intervals 56 267114 4946)
 (buffers 992 108))