Subject: bug#51382: 29.0.50; org-offer-links-in-entry is incompatible with native-compile

From: Andrea Corallo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 08:48:39 +0000

luangruo--- via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs, the Swiss army knife of text
editors" <[email-masked]> writes:

> (I'm reporting this bug on behalf of [email-masked], who doesn't find
> it convenient to submit a bug report right now.)
>
> Hi, I'm facing a strange problem, if my org is compiled,
> org-open-at-point will always open the first link, no matter which link
> I select via org-offer-links-in-entry. If I delete the compiled file
> org-d208de9c-ca5ab453.eln, this issue gone temporary. Is there any way
> to permanently avoid this problem, or is this a bug of native-compile?
>
> GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin20.6.0, NS appkit-2022.60
> Version 11.6 (Build 20G165)) of 2021-10-24

Hi Wang,

would you provide a step by step reproducer starting from emacs -Q?

Thanks

  Andrea