Subject: bug#51379: gajim-1.3.3 fails to install

From: rdes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 18:35:04 +0000

guix fails to build gajim 1.3.3. Build log is attached

$ guix describe
Generation 34 Oct 24 2021 11:10:08 (current)
guix 83a7d42
repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
branch: master
commit: 83a7d42426a6931a23f04ffa32ae33764835d28a

$ guix package -u gajim
The following package will be upgraded:
gajim 1.3.2 → 1.3.3

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
The following derivations will be built:
/gnu/store/78mwrringaq491jg4s4ahlzj9bljnfy8-gajim-1.3.3.drv
/gnu/store/1hycwgd27j3q1fibq046z5aqdpirpn00-gupnp-igd-1.2.0.drv
/gnu/store/m042ml08smr1a7zh42bmrwisfinn9gbj-gupnp-1.2.4.drv
/gnu/store/749kxkb283wsfyzcydiqlvqqf437b9h3-farstream-0.2.9.drv

building /gnu/store/m042ml08smr1a7zh42bmrwisfinn9gbj-gupnp-1.2.4.drv...
| 'configure' phasebuilder for `/gnu/store/m042ml08smr1a7zh42bmrwisfinn9gbj-gupnp-1.2.4.drv' failed with exit code 1
build of /gnu/store/m042ml08smr1a7zh42bmrwisfinn9gbj-gupnp-1.2.4.drv failed
View build log at '/var/log/guix/drvs/m0/42ml08smr1a7zh42bmrwisfinn9gbj-gupnp-1.2.4.drv.bz2'.
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/78mwrringaq491jg4s4ahlzj9bljnfy8-gajim-1.3.3.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
guix package: error: build of `/gnu/store/78mwrringaq491jg4s4ahlzj9bljnfy8-gajim-1.3.3.drv' failed