Subject: bug#51375: 28.0.50; attachment is not displayed in a BUG report to the org mailing list, but displayed in a browser

From: Uwe Brauer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 16:53:10 +0200

Hi

I just sent a bug report to the org mailing list, attaching a minimal example
the attachment can be seen using a browser

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2021-10/msg00748.html
 
But when visiting the mailing list via gmane and gnus the end of the
message is displays as

                    org-ref-ref-help-echo)
                       ("pageref" :follow org-ref-ref-follow :export
                        #[(path desc format)
                          "\302\267\202

So no attachment, I am not sure who is the culprit here.

Uwe Braure 

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.14.6, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2021-07-31 built on Utnapischtim
Repository revision: 83a915d3dfafd5f3d737afe1e13b75e4dd3aef96
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description: Ubuntu 16.04.7 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/emacs28 --with-x-toolkit=athena --without-pop
 --with-mailutils'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER
PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XAW3D XDBE
XIM XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  path-headerline-mode: t
  global-pabbrev-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-orglink-mode: t
  better-registers: t
  recentf-mode: t
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/linked-buffer hides /home/oub/ALLES/src/m-buffer-el/linked-buffer
/home/oub/src/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-julia hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-julia
/home/oub/src/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/oub/src/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-man hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-man
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/babel hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/babel
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/org-import-export/pandoc-export hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/pandoc-export
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/extra hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/extra
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-publish hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/matlab-publish
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/remember-2.0/remember hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/remember
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/org-import-export/import-export-spreadsheet hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/import-export-spreadsheet
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/test hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/test
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/org-addons hides /home/oub/emacs/init/org-addons
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/autosmiley hides /home/oub/emacs/init/autosmiley
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/gnus-mini hides /home/oub/emacs/init/gnus-mini
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/test hides /home/oub/emacs/test
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/bm hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/bm-20201116.2341/bm
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/cdlatex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/cdlatex-20140707.426/cdlatex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/easy-kill hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/easy-kill-20181114.2330/easy-kill
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/google-translate-20210406.1138/.bump-version hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/iregister-20150515.1407/.bump-version
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/latex-pretty-symbols hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/latex-pretty-symbols-20151112.244/latex-pretty-symbols
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/list-register hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/list-register-20091203.1015/list-register
/home/oub/ALLES/src/m-buffer-el/m-buffer hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/m-buffer-20170407.2141/m-buffer
/home/oub/ALLES/src/m-buffer-el/m-buffer-macro hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/m-buffer-20170407.2141/m-buffer-macro
/home/oub/ALLES/src/m-buffer-el/m-buffer-at hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/m-buffer-20170407.2141/m-buffer-at
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-complete hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-complete
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-topic hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-topic
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-shell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-shell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/srecode-matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/srecode-matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/semantic-matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/semantic-matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/mlint hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/mlint
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-maint hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-maint
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/linemark hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/linemark
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-netshell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-netshell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-cgen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-cgen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-shell-gud hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-shell-gud
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/semanticdb-matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/semanticdb-matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-compat hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-compat
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-publish hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-publish
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/tlc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/tlc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/cedet-matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/cedet-matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/company-matlab-shell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/company-matlab-shell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-mode-pkg hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-mode-pkg
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/context hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.0.9/context
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/bib-cite hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.0.9/bib-cite
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-info hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.0.9/tex-info
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-jp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.0.9/tex-jp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/toolbar-x hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.0.9/toolbar-x
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-style hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.0.9/tex-style
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/plain-tex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.0.9/plain-tex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/context-nl hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.0.9/context-nl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/context-en hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.0.9/context-en
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/tex-site hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.0.9/tex-site
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/latex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.0.9/latex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/font-latex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.0.9/font-latex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-buf hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.0.9/tex-buf
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-mik hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.0.9/tex-mik
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/preview hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.0.9/preview
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/multi-prompt hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.0.9/multi-prompt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-ispell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.0.9/tex-ispell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-bar hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.0.9/tex-bar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/latex-flymake hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.0.9/latex-flymake
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/texmathp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.0.9/texmathp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.0.9/tex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.0.9/auctex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-font hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.0.9/tex-font
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-fold hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.0.9/tex-fold
/home/oub/ALLES/src/org-listcruncher-hg/org-listcruncher hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-listcruncher-20210503.802/org-listcruncher
/home/oub/src/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-link hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mac-link-20170105.1723/org-mac-link
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/orgtbl-aggregate-20200605.555/org-insert-dblock hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/orgtbl-join-20200605.600/org-insert-dblock
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-pandoc-20130729.1850/ox-pandoc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/ox-pandoc-20180510.1338/ox-pandoc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-agenda hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-agenda
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lob hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-lob
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ruby hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ruby
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-shell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-shell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-man hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-man
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-faces hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-faces
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-publish hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-publish
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-haskell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-haskell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-plantuml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-comint hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-comint
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-org hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-ctags hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-ctags
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-clojure hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-clojure
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-forth hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-forth
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-css hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-css
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-maxima hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-maxima
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-attach hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-attach
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-footnote hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-footnote
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-dot hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-dot
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-processing hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-processing
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-compat hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-compat
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-org hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-lilypond
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-feed hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-feed
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-colview hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-colview
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-latex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-latex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-timer hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-timer
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-archive hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-archive
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-inlinetask
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-python hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-python
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-awk hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-awk
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-screen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-screen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-id hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-id
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-texinfo
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-habit hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-habit
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-C hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-C
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-entities hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-entities
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-perl hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-perl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-gnuplot
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-R hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-R
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-capture hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-capture
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lisp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-lisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-pcomplete
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-octave hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-octave
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-table hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-table
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-lint hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-lint
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ocaml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lua hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-lua
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sql hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-sql
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-scheme hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-scheme
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-icalendar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sed hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-sed
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-latex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-latex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-clock hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-clock
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-mobile hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-mobile
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-js hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-js
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-indent hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-indent
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ditaa
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-sqlite
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-table hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-table
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-groovy hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-groovy
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-odt hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-odt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-datetree hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-datetree
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-calc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-calc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-eval hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-eval
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-ascii hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-ascii
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ref hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ref
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-install hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-install
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-list hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-list
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-macs hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-macs
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-element hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-element
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-version hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-version
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-tangle hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-tangle
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-java hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-java
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-duration hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-duration
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-protocol hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-protocol
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-html hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-html
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-src hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-src
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-loaddefs
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-macro hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-macro
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-fortran hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-fortran
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-mouse hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-mouse
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-makefile hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-makefile
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-plot hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-plot
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-core hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-core
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-crypt hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-crypt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-exp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-exp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-beamer hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-beamer
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sass hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-sass
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-md hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-md
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/markdown-mode hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20171116.756/markdown-mode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/json hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/json
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/abbrev hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/abbrev
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/ffap hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/ffap
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/remember-2.0/remember hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/textmodes/remember
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/refill hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/textmodes/refill
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-agenda hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-macs hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-goto hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-picolisp hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lob hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-org hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-texinfo hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ruby hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sed hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-stan hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-mobile hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-shell hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-shen hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-faces hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-publish hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-refile hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-mscgen hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-plantuml hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ledger hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-indent hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sass hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-ctags hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-forth hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-maxima hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-archive hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-comint hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-core hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-processing hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-eww hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-io hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-hledger hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-gnus hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-eshell hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-colview hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-org hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lilypond hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-R hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-mouse hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-macro hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-compat hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-man hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-haskell hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-latex hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-fortran hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ocaml hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lisp hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-vala hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-abc hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-tempo hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-icalendar hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ref hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-docview hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-bibtex hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-groovy hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-bbdb hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-feed hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-perl hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-gnuplot hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ebnf hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-dot hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-capture hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-matlab hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-pcomplete hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-octave hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-num hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-coq hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-odt hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-awk hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-lint hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lua hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sql hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-scheme hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-latex hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-clock hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-entities hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-inlinetask hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-keys hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-habit hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-datetree hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ditaa hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sqlite hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-exp hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-python hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-eshell hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-css hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-calc hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-html hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-attach hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-ascii hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-install hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-mhe hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-element hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-version hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-id hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-duration hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-md hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-protocol hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-src hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-loaddefs hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-tangle hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-table hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-rmail hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-java hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-irc hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-makefile hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-plot hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-J hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-clojure hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-timer hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-table hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-screen hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-asymptote hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-eval hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-crypt hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-w3m hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-js hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-attach-git hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-C hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-info hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-beamer hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-footnote hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-list hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/quickurl hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/quickurl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/hebrew hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/language/hebrew
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/iso-cvt hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/international/iso-cvt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/lisp hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/longlines hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/obsolete/longlines

Features:
(shadow emacsbug reftex-parse preview reftex-dcr reftex-auc hl-sentence
tex-fold cdlatex tex-bar toolbar-x tex-buf font-latex latex
latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake tex-ispell tex-style tex crm texmathp
latexenc tar-mode wdired two-column mm-archive org-indent smerge-mode
diff smtpmail mailalias feedmail qp bbdb-gui hashcash virtual-auto-fill
adaptive-wrap orgalist footnote help-fns radix-tree cl-print debug
nnselect gnus-search gnus-cite gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-draft gnus-ml
disp-table gnus-topic cursor-sensor utf-7 nndraft nnmh nnml gnutls
network-stream nngnorb bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf mail-extr nnnil gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache
face-remap checkbox ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs auto-capitalize flyspell
ispell dired-aux diff-hl-dired bookmark misearch multi-isearch mule-util
edebug-x edebug backtrace which-func imenu vc-mtn vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs
vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs org-w3m org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-eww org-docview doc-view jka-compr matlab-ccount
replace-words-randomly ftable dollaro org-listcruncher virtual-comment
project diminish battery org-table-wrap-functions org-pretty-table gited
vc-git gited-ci org-fstree id-manager bibtex_init org-rich-yank langtool
bibliothek goto-addr pdf-info tq a visual-filename-abbrev which-key
outorg_init navi-mode outorg-export outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg
calfw-org calfw fill-column-indicator my-dired dired-tar dired-zip
org-contacts org-annotate-file my-downcase-abbrev under
org-agenda-property check-my-bcc bbdbadapt-sc-leader quail-acc
exec-path-from-shell move-text dired-filetype-face column-enforce-mode
emoji-display emojify vigenere my-change-eq-ref org-web-tools eww mm-url
org-protocol-capture-html html2org org-sync-github org-sync-bb org-sync
org-cliplink org-cliplink-transport org-cliplink-string em-glob esh-util
my-indirect edit-indirect ox-gfm el2org org-table-move-single-cell
csv-to-xlsx bitbucket bitbucket-issues bitbucket-http request
bitbucket-api hide-region redo+ my-org-ref-html org-ref-core reftex-cite
parsebib org-ref-glossary org-ref-bibtex org-ref-citeproc key-chord
hydra lv doi-utils ol-bibtex matlab-org-init ob-ipython dash-functional
matlab-org-addon ox-epub ox-clip htmlize ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs org-bibtex
goto-chg orgtbl-show-header visual-regexp hide-comnt
path-headerline-mode pabbrev thingatpt saveplace indirect radio
browse-kill-ring+ browse-kill-ring uimage url-ftp url-file url-dired
url-queue image-file image-converter iimage elpakit shadchen
latex-unicode-math-mode robin code-library gist gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api
logito gh-cache pcache gh-auth gh-url url-http url-auth url-gw nsm
writegood-mode writeroom-mode visual-fill-column xemacs-compat
weekly-view cal-desk-calendar lunar solar cal-dst diary-lib
diary-loaddefs holidays hol-loaddefs bm diff-hl smartrep log-view vc-dir
ahg vc-annotate grep ewoc log-edit pcvs-util add-log align time
ref-master my-hg-commit auto-insert-tkld date addl all iso-cleanupmath
hgignore-mode vc-change-login backup-each-save vc-ensure-checkin
my-vc-addons vc latex-wcount dob-words latexdiff daily-journal
gnus-dired matlab-addons matlab-publish matlab_init srecode/srt-mode
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
semantic/format srecode/template srecode/srt-wy semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/ctxt srecode/ctxt semantic/tag-ls
semantic/find srecode/compile srecode/dictionary srecode/fields
srecode/table srecode/map srecode semanticdb-matlab semantic/db
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet eieio-opt cl-extra speedbar ezimage dframe
cedet-matlab matlab-load cus-edit pp cus-load gdb-mi
company-matlab-shell matlab-shell gud server matlab matlab-scan
matlab-syntax matlab-compat pulse color company matlab-boxquote
my-sc-addons gnus-encrypt iso-acc gnorb-init gnorb gnorb-org gnorb-bbdb
gnorb-gnus gnorb-registry gnorb-utils pcase org-capture org-attach
org_init ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-ruby ob-python python tramp-sh tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat ls-lisp
ob-ledger ob-latex ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-R org-tempo tempo
ox-mediawiki ob-rec rec-mode hl-line org-tracktable orgtbl-join orglink
org-auctex-keys ox-beamer ob-octave ob-org org-addons org-colview
dired-x pandoc-import-office-to-org org-install org-mime ox-org
org-protocol org-ref-sci-id org-ref-utils org-ref-pdf f better-registers
list-register query-replace-region ediff-addons re-builder
emacs-unoffice view arc-mode archive-mode extview ox-pandoc ox-md ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda
ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox pandoc-export anti-niqqud
sigadapt-simple sigadapt sendmail bbdbadapt-sc-nested texify-article
supercite regi bbdbciteadpt filladapt next-longline recentf tree-widget
moy-bbdb my-addons ffap gnus-init bbdbadapt-top-posting my-smiley
epa-file boxquote rect gnus-registry registry eieio-base nnir
my-add-subject-counter autosmiley smiley gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7
netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus wid-edit nnheader gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs mail-utils pgp-mime-attach-key my-gnus-mime-setting
gnus-move-display-attachment bbdb-init vc-dispatcher vc-hg diff-mode
bbdb-expire bbdb-hooks mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr bbdb-com warnings mailabbrev bbdb-autoloads
bbdbadapt-cc-subject bbdbadapt-subject bbdbadapt-ispell bbdbadapt-gcc
bbdbadapt-encrypt my-bbdb-addons bbdb timezone org-remember org-datetree
remember my-toggle-functions extra emacs_keys csv-mode sort comment
my-hebrew-init toggle my-mark quail help-mode my-latex-env
my-auctex-init tex-delete-comment latex-keys tex-addons item-kill
my-fill-latex-sentence my-change-prettify-list tex-mode compile
text-property-search shell preview-latex flyspell-abbrev-multilang
iv-sp-am-br-ger-fr-minor arash-bibtex-changelog reftex_init reftex
reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars cdlatex_init org-latex-impatient org-element
org-persist xdg org-id org-refile avl-tree generator posframe
org-inset-dblock org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table oc-basic
bibtex iso8601 time-date ol org-keys oc org-compat advice org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
image-mode dired dired-loaddefs exif finder-inf edmacro kmacro tex-site
gh-common gh-profile rx s marshal eieio-compat ht dash cl info package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1397879 161799)
 (symbols 48 93647 2)
 (strings 32 492934 57967)
 (string-bytes 1 17923516)
 (vectors 16 119879)
 (vector-slots 8 2786643 175796)
 (floats 8 1096 709)
 (intervals 56 30093 1047)
 (buffers 992 79)
 (heap 1024 151962 13967))