Subject: Re: bug#51372: 27.2; Mouse face not cleared in some cases

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 15:24:57 -0700

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> I'm unable to reproduce the problem (in Emacs 29).

I also can't reproduce this here, using:

    ./src/emacs -Q -fn "Ubuntu Mono-40"

Same recipe as Lars.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 4, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.24.24, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-10-24 built on joffe
Repository revision: aea4af5119fdf130f1df7190478a23c6777f92a2
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB