Subject: 28.0.60; tab-bar-history-mode: avoid micro-steps

From: Carlos Pita <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 06:13:48 -0300

Hi all,

whenever I resize a window using the mouse,
tab-bar-history-mode-back/forward will remember micro-steps that
slightly resize the window, making it rather inconvenient to navigate
the history. Moreover, the default history limit of 10 makes it quite
easy to lose all useful history in an instant.

winner-mode has a more sensible behavior in this regard: it just
remembers the beginning and the end of the mouse resizing operation
(but, sadly, it doesn't keep per-tab histories).

Could the behavior of tab-bar-history-mode be made more similar to that
of winner mode?

Best regards,
Carlos

---

In GNU Emacs 28.0.60 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin20.6.0, NS appkit-2022.60 Version 11.6 (Build 20G165))
 of 2021-10-23 built on Carloss-MacBook-Pro.local
Repository revision: d8d39ac9c6b670fe6931131c034cd64025041c7f
Repository branch: emacs-28
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2022
System Description:  macOS 11.6

Configured using:
 'configure --with-native-compilation'

Configured features:
ACL DBUS GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM
ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Custom

Minor modes in effect:
  winner-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  company-box-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  ns-auto-titlebar-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-history-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail winner cus-start shortdoc
help-fns radix-tree org-indent org-element org-persist org-id org-refile
avl-tree ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc
puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode
exif ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-table oc-basic bibtex ol org-keys oc org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
code-cells pulse python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete parse-time
iso8601 ls-lisp auth-source password-cache json map time-date thingatpt
vc-mtn vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs
vc vc-dispatcher recentf tree-widget bookmark company-box
company-box-doc frame-local company-box-icons noutline outline
display-line-numbers elec-pair server pdf-tools-autoloads
tablist-autoloads org-cliplink-autoloads org-journal-autoloads
org-roam-ui-autoloads org-roam-autoloads emacsql-sqlite-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads lsp-pyright-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads
jupyter-autoloads websocket-autoloads simple-httpd-autoloads
zmq-autoloads code-cells-autoloads dired-x exec-path-from-shell
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads polymode derived poly-lock polymode-base
polymode-weave polymode-export polymode-compat polymode-methods
polymode-core format-spec polymode-classes eieio-custom eieio-base eieio
eieio-core eieio-loaddefs polymode-autoloads jinja2-mode-autoloads
yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yasnippet-snippets yasnippet
yasnippet-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit
flycheck-autoloads let-alist-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads
dap-mode-autoloads bui-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads
lsp-ivy-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads spinner-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads
magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads treemacs-icons-dired-autoloads
treemacs-projectile-autoloads treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads
posframe-autoloads ht-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads projectile-autoloads counsel xdg
dired dired-loaddefs compile text-property-search comint ansi-color
swiper ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color counsel-autoloads
swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads company-box-autoloads
frame-local-autoloads company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
etags fileloop generator xref project ring company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb company pcase company-autoloads which-key advice
which-key-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
avy-autoloads edmacro kmacro undo-tree diff undo-tree-autoloads
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode ns-auto-titlebar
ns-auto-titlebar-autoloads minions minions-autoloads doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path
f s all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons dash
doom-modeline-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads
s-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads doom-themes-ext-org
doom-themes-ext-treemacs doom-themes-ext-visual-bell face-remap
doom-solarized-light-theme doom-themes comp comp-cstr warnings rx
doom-themes-base doom-themes-autoloads finder-inf use-package-core
use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads info cl-seq
cl-extra help-mode seq byte-opt straight subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs
cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile cconv iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 555082 38848)
 (symbols 48 36167 1)
 (strings 32 133436 8296)
 (string-bytes 1 4773682)
 (vectors 16 63589)
 (vector-slots 8 1244509 45118)
 (floats 8 1276 471)
 (intervals 56 1243 768)
 (buffers 992 19))