Subject: Re: Pure storage overflow warning in *GNU Emacs* buffer when [email-masked] is invoked

From: Calvin Heim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 11:42:46 -0700

Hi Liliana,

On Sun, 2021-10-24 at 18:29 +0200, Liliana Marie Prikler wrote:
> 
> Is there anything noteworthy going on in stuff like LD_PRELOAD?
> 
> 

Good idea. I've added 'env' to the container. (The aforementioned warning is
unaffected by the presence of coreutils).

$ guix environment -C --pure --preserve=TERM --user=foo --no-cwd --ad-hoc emacs
coreutils

[env]$ env
COLORTERM=truecolor
PWD=/home/foo
LOGNAME=foo
TEMPDIR=/tmp
HOME=/home/foo
TMPDIR=/tmp
INFOPATH=/gnu/store/y8qbflx5abqgxwmvznfa3r040nir4kkp-profile/share/info
TERM=xterm
USER=foo
TEMP=/tmp
SHLVL=1
TERMINFO_DIRS=/[censored-path-to-my]/.guix-profile/share/terminfo
GUIX_ENVIRONMENT=/gnu/store/y8qbflx5abqgxwmvznfa3r040nir4kkp-profile
PS1=\u@\h \w [env]\$ 
TMP=/tmp
PATH=/gnu/store/y8qbflx5abqgxwmvznfa3r040nir4kkp-profile/bin
EMACSLOADPATH=/gnu/store/y8qbflx5abqgxwmvznfa3r040nir4kkp-
profile/share/emacs/site-lisp
_=/gnu/store/y8qbflx5abqgxwmvznfa3r040nir4kkp-profile/bin/env

[env]$ ls $EMACSLOADPATH 
guix-emacs.el  guix-emacs.elc  site-start.el  site-start.elc  subdirs.el