Subject: [bug#51359] [PATCH 0/1] home-state-service-type and tests suite

From: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 21:04:46 +0300

Hi Guix,

This patch adds support for home-state-service-type which copied from the rde
project [1].  The introduction to home state services in documentation is
copied from discussion [2].

Tests passed:

    make check-system TESTS="home-state-git"
    make check-system TESTS="home-state-rsync"

[1] https://github.com/abcdw/rde/
[2] https://lists.sr.ht/~abcdw/rde-devel/%3C87pmzze9nn.fsf%40trop.in%3E#%3CCABrWRW1Fq-8mS=[email-masked]%3E

Oleg Pykhalov (1):
  home: services: Add state services.

 doc/guix.texi                         |  32 ++
 gnu/home.scm                          |  12 +
 gnu/home/services/state.scm           | 210 ++++++++++++
 gnu/home/services/utils.scm           |  81 ++++-
 gnu/home/services/version-control.scm | 442 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/local.mk                          |   2 +
 gnu/tests/rsync.scm                   | 158 ++++++++-
 gnu/tests/version-control.scm         | 140 +++++++-
 guix/scripts/home.scm                 | 100 +++++-
 9 files changed, 1163 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/home/services/state.scm
 create mode 100644 gnu/home/services/version-control.scm

-- 
2.33.1