Subject: Re: bug#51358: [PATCH] Getting rid of some ocaml4.07-* packages.

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 14:10:23 +0100

Hi Julien,

On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 at 11:27, Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]> wrote:

>>However, I am not able to apply the rest of the serie.  Probably because
>>of the base-commit.  Against which commit, do your patches apply?
>>
>>I wanted to build them before saying that LGTM -- although at first
>>sight, they look good to me. :-)

[...]

> Ha, I built that series on top of previous (unrelated) patches: #51351 and #51356

Bah I still have some issue.  Probably because of base-commit.  From my
point of view, specifying “git format-patch --base=<commit>” where
<commit> is the last commit on the top of the branch against the series
applies help for synchronizing the Git tree since it moves really fast
these days. :-)  For instance, I use “--base=origin/master” is the
divergence starts there.

Anyway.  The series LGTM.

Cheers,
simon