Subject: 28.0.60; gnus group select always expands first thread

From: Carlos Pita <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 05:53:24 -0300

Hi all,

I'm not sure whether this is a bug or intended to behave so, but when I
set gnus-thread-hide-subtree to t I nevertheless always get the first
thread in the summary expanded immediately after a select (not read)
group operation. From the documentation I would say this thread should
be as hidden as the other ones are. But, again, I'm unsure.

gnus-group-select-group

    Takes the same arguments as gnus-group-read-group, the only
    difference is that this command does not display the first unread
    article automatically upon group entry.

gnus-thread-hide-subtree

    If non-nil, all threads will be hidden when the summary buffer is
    generated.

Best regards,
Carlos

---

In GNU Emacs 28.0.60 (build 4, x86_64-apple-darwin20.6.0, NS appkit-2022.60 Version 11.6 (Build 20G165))
 of 2021-10-22 built on Carloss-MacBook-Pro.local
Repository revision: d8d39ac9c6b670fe6931131c034cd64025041c7f
Repository branch: emacs-28
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2022
System Description:  macOS 11.6

Configured using:
 'configure --without-native-compilation'

Configured features:
ACL DBUS GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE
NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  company-box-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  ns-auto-titlebar-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-history-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow emacsbug tex-mode shell org-element org-persist org-id
org-refile avl-tree ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc
ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe
ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m
ol-doi org-link-doi org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-table oc-basic bibtex ol org-keys oc org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs flow-fill
mm-archive mailalias smtpmail sendmail recentf tree-widget bookmark
cl-print help-fns radix-tree sort smiley gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-bcklg
gnus-async qp gnus-ml disp-table nndraft nnmh utf-7 epa-file gnutls
network-stream nsm gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp
gnus-cache gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822
mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs auth-source password-cache json
map rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums time-date mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr
thingatpt vc-mtn vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher company-box company-box-doc frame-local
company-box-icons noutline outline display-line-numbers elec-pair server
pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads org-roam-ui-autoloads
org-roam-autoloads emacsql-sqlite-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
lsp-pyright-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads jupyter-autoloads
websocket-autoloads simple-httpd-autoloads zmq-autoloads
code-cells-autoloads dired-x exec-path-from-shell
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads polymode derived poly-lock polymode-base
polymode-weave polymode-export polymode-compat polymode-methods
polymode-core format-spec polymode-classes eieio-custom eieio-base eieio
eieio-core eieio-loaddefs polymode-autoloads jinja2-mode-autoloads
yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yasnippet-snippets yasnippet
yasnippet-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit
flycheck-autoloads let-alist-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads
dap-mode-autoloads bui-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads
lsp-ivy-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads spinner-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads
magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads treemacs-icons-dired-autoloads
treemacs-projectile-autoloads treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads
posframe-autoloads ht-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads projectile-autoloads counsel xdg
dired dired-loaddefs compile text-property-search comint ansi-color
swiper ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color counsel-autoloads
swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads company-box-autoloads
frame-local-autoloads company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
etags fileloop generator xref project ring company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb company pcase company-autoloads which-key advice
which-key-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
avy-autoloads edmacro kmacro undo-tree diff undo-tree-autoloads
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode minions minions-autoloads
doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path rx f s all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons dash doom-modeline-autoloads
shrink-path-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads s-autoloads
all-the-icons-autoloads doom-themes-ext-org doom-themes-ext-treemacs
doom-themes-ext-visual-bell face-remap doom-solarized-light-theme
doom-themes doom-themes-base doom-themes-autoloads finder-inf
ns-auto-titlebar ns-auto-titlebar-autoloads use-package-core
use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads info cl-seq
cl-extra help-mode seq byte-opt straight subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs
cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile cconv iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 479067 30628)
 (symbols 48 35887 16)
 (strings 32 128143 6521)
 (string-bytes 1 4547690)
 (vectors 16 62876)
 (vector-slots 8 859637 54505)
 (floats 8 1105 566)
 (intervals 56 3024 489)
 (buffers 992 27))