Subject: Re: bug#51336: 29.0.50; Application not responding

From: "Kirill A. Korinsky" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 16:49:02 +0200

Tes, I just reproduced it on:

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin21.3.0, NS appkit-2113.30 Version 12.2.1 (Build 21D62))
 of 2022-08-01 built on montereyx.internal.macports.net
Repository revision: f2465b6b2ff64fe81612b5a02c16a98942c5ca57
Repository branch: HEAD
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2113
System Description:  macOS 12.5.1

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/local --disable-silent-rules --without-dbus
 --without-gconf --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --with-libgmp
 --with-gnutls --with-json --with-xml2 --with-modules --infodir
 /opt/local/share/info/emacs --with-sqlite3 --with-webp --with-ns
 --with-lcms2 --without-harfbuzz --without-imagemagick --without-xaw3d
 --with-rsvg --with-native-compilation 'CFLAGS=-pipe -Os
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX12.sdk -arch
 x86_64' 'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX12.sdk'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names -Wl,-rpath
 /opt/local/lib/gcc12 -Wl,-no_pie
 -Wl,-syslibroot,/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX12.sdk
 -arch x86_64''

--
wbr, Kirill