Subject: Re: [bug#51314] [PATCH v3 00/21] Add Octoprint (v3)

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 18:27:36 +0100

Hello,

Vinicius Monego <[email-masked]> writes:

> It's strange though, there are many errors in the '$ octoprint serve'
> output about plugin files not being found because it's looking for
> static files in different paths inside the same store item, and
> flask2/jinja3 errors. Upstream only tests in flask 1 so maybe it's not
> yet compatible with the flask2 that came with the c-u-f merge. I don't
> know how much this affects usability, the server is still operational
> and the UI loads. It would be good if someone who uses it daily could
> report on how well the package works.

I cannot tell, I don't use this.

> Maybe apply the patches before wrapt and leave this issue open until
> the octoprint messages are worked on?

OK. I applied the patches up to the python-zeroconf update. Thanks!

I let you decide if this bug should be closed and a new one opened.

Regards,
-- 
Nicolas Goaziou