Subject: [bug#51314] [PATCH v3 00/21] Add Octoprint (v3)

From: Vinicius Monego <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2022 05:41:57 +0000

Em sex, 2022-01-07 às 22:02 +0100, Nicolas Goaziou escreveu:
> Hello,
> 
> Vinicius Monego <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > This is an update of the series after the core-updates-frozen
> > merge. All packages are linted. The feedparser and flask updates
> > were removed because they were pushed in other patches.
> > 
> > A few package versions were bumped. The server and UI seem to work,
> > but still I can't test the full functionality of the program.
> 
> Thank you.
> 
> However this patchset cannot be applied on master branch because
> updating python-wrapt entails rebuilding 300+ Python packages.
> 
> Could you rebase it on staging branch and send it again?
> 
> Regards,

If the problem is just wrapt it can be skipped, then one line has to be
changed in octoprint's 'relax-version-requirements phase. All tests
still pass.

It's strange though, there are many errors in the '$ octoprint serve'
output about plugin files not being found because it's looking for
static files in different paths inside the same store item, and
flask2/jinja3 errors. Upstream only tests in flask 1 so maybe it's not
yet compatible with the flask2 that came with the c-u-f merge. I don't
know how much this affects usability, the server is still operational
and the UI loads. It would be good if someone who uses it daily could
report on how well the package works.

Maybe apply the patches before wrapt and leave this issue open until
the octoprint messages are worked on?