Subject: Re: bug#5130: 23.1.50; Re: BibTeX completion via completion-in-region

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 08:39:11 -0700

Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]> writes:

> (That was over 10 years ago.)
>
> In etc/NEWS for Emacs 27.1, we read:
>
> *** When the minibuffer is active, echo-area messages are displayed at
> the end of the minibuffer instead of hiding the minibuffer by the echo
> area display.  The new user option 'minibuffer-message-clear-timeout'
> controls how messages displayed in this situation are removed from the
> minibuffer.
>
> So I guess that has fixed the above problem?  Are you still able to
> reproduce it using Emacs 27.1?

Email bounced, so I'm going to assume this has been fixed.  I'm
therefore closing this bug report.

If this conclusion is incorrect and this is still an issue, please reply
to this email (use "Reply to all" in your email client) and we can
reopen the bug report.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas