Subject: bug#513: Several places should use run-mode-hooks

From: MON KEY <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 22:57:50 -0500

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 8:51 PM, MON KEY <[email-masked]> wrote:

> FWIW just today I found 30(thirty) of these suckers lingering in my
> buffer-list presumably doing nothing successfully and generally taking
> up space...
>

OK, It appears that nxml is leaving the RNG parse buffers around
whenever I kill an nxml mode buffer before it has had a chance to
finish validating.

Where the XML file's header has this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

Emacs says this:
;=> Using schema ~/emacs/23.2/etc/schema/xhtml.rnc

The " *RNC Input<N>*" should be cleaned up, if not on the
run-mode-hooks then the kill-buffer-hook.

--
/s_P\