Subject: [bug#51280] [PATCH 4/5] gnu: openttd-openmsx: Update to 0.4.2.

From: Felix Gruber <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 10:21:18 +0000

Hi Efraim,

On 11/3/21 3:20 PM, Efraim Flashner wrote:
> I was looking to review this patch set and I got a hash mismatch on the
> source download here. Can you check into what may have happened? Thanks.

It looks like the source tarball for openmsx 0.4.2 originally contained
the sources for 0.4.1 and was later replaced with the correct tarball.
I've run diffoscope against the two tarballs (you can find the full diff
in the attachment). This diff is consistent with the diff

https://github.com/OpenTTD/OpenMSX/compare/345efabba2eca1117ff0747d67529f0d334d770c...0.4.2

in openmsx's git repository between the untagged 0.4.1 at commit
345efabba2eca1117ff0747d67529f0d334d770c and the tag 0.4.2.

I will create a new version of my patchset with the correct hash
0h583d8fxy78kc3jvpp78r76a48qhxrhm4q7jbnj74aw0kwrcl8g corresponding to
the updated 0.4.2 tarball.
This will also allow me to replace python-2 with python in all openttd
packages, as I've realized their latest versions were all made
compatible with Python 3.

Best,
Felix