Subject: Be explicit here. Make a statement or ask a question.

From: Brad Knotwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 23:49:47 -0700

I was testing with 8.0.0pre and noticed that some of (at least one but
probably more; C-C .) org-mode's key bindings are gone when the
hyperbole minor mode is enabled. While a user can explicitly disable
hyperbole's minor mode to get the key bindings back, most users will
probably find this surprising.  Due to this, I ended up reverting to
7.1.3.

I also noticed that the docs recommend calling (hyperbole-mode 1)
instead of (require 'hyperbole) to initialize the newest version.  This
was unexpected as well.

Thx.

--Brad

I use:  Editor:      GNU Emacs 27.2 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin17.7.0, Carbon Version 158 AppKit 1561.6)

        Hyperbole:   7.1.3
        Sys Type:    x86_64-apple-darwin17.7.0
        OS Type:     darwin
        Window Sys:  mac
        News Reader: Gnus v5.13