Subject: Re: bug#51271: Typo's in Emacs documentation

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 16:05:44 +0000

Hi

You didn’t fix it

[Emacs 29 native comp]

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, 19 October 2021 at 3:45
To: Mor Zahavi <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: bug#51271: Typo's in Emacs documentation
close 51271 28.1
thanks

Mor Zahavi <[email-masked]> writes:

> Shouldn’t it be “… many kinds of atoms”?

This is the text from (info "(eintr) Lisp Atoms"):

       There are many kinds of atom in nature but only a few in Lisp: for
    example, “numbers”, such as 37, 511, or 1729, and “symbols”, such as
    ‘+’, ‘foo’, or ‘forward-line’.

I think that it should indeed be "many kinds of atoms" here, so I have
now fixed this on emacs-28 (commit 98eb6d783a).  This change will be a
part of the upcoming Emacs 28.1.

Thanks for the bug report!