Subject: bug#51259: closed (Re: bug#51259: Cannot build Guix from source (error messages about the translations))

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 00:38:02 +0000

Your bug report

#51259: Cannot build Guix from source (error messages about the translations)

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
51259: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=51259
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#51259: Cannot build Guix from source (error messages about the translations)
From: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
To: Raphaël Mélotte <[email-masked]>
Cc: Simon Streit <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 02:37:33 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I pushed my patch to master as
c5881ff1f3ea321401b0f040c4e795bcd452ef5d, so tentatively closing this
bug.

Note that, if you encountered the issue, this patch is not enough: you
already have .texi files that contain lots of "??". You'll need to
start from a clean checkout, or at least clean the texi files with
something like:

git pull         # to get the patch
rm doc/*.texi    # remove texi files
git checkout doc # reinstate those that are commited
./bootstrap      # recreate dummy files for the Makefile to be happy
make             # should now be working

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Subject: Cannot build Guix from source (error messages about the translations)
From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 00:01:28 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I noticed today that I can't build Guix from a fresh Git checkout in the
usual manner. Something goes wrong while building the Korean language
info manual. I tested it several times and on two different computers,
both x86_64.

------
$ guix describe
Generation 23   Oct 18 2021 00:23:51    (current)
  guix 473ea16
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: 473ea161a15a13e7d5e7e0724693c1931ff8daaa
$ git describe
v1.3.0-7022-g473ea161a1
$ guix environment --pure guix
$ ./bootstrap  && ./configure --localstatedir=/var && make -j1
[... bootstrap and configure succeed ...]
Updating ./doc/version.texi
  MAKEINFO doc/guix.de.info
  MAKEINFO doc/guix.es.info
./doc/guix.es.texi:16554: warning: `.' or `,' must follow @xref, not p
./doc/guix.es.texi:37439: warning: `.' or `,' must follow @xref, not p
  MAKEINFO doc/guix.fa.info
  MAKEINFO doc/guix.fr.info
./doc/guix.fr.texi:12628: warning: `.' or `,' must follow @xref, not p
  MAKEINFO doc/guix.it.info
  MAKEINFO doc/guix.ko.info
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at /gnu/store/w8k9hcigvhzrlrblv8lgqj77sm3833rs-texinfo-6.7/share/texinfo/Texinfo/Structuring.pm line 639.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at /gnu/store/w8k9hcigvhzrlrblv8lgqj77sm3833rs-texinfo-6.7/share/texinfo/Texinfo/Structuring.pm line 639.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at /gnu/store/w8k9hcigvhzrlrblv8lgqj77sm3833rs-texinfo-6.7/share/texinfo/Texinfo/Structuring.pm line 639.
./doc/guix.ko.texi:604: @node `??????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:431: here is the previous definition as @node
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2065: @node `??????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:431: here is the previous definition as @node
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2538: @node `?????? ??????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2262: here is the previous definition as @node
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2739: @node `????????????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:884: here is the previous definition as @node
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2940: @node `????????? ??????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2029: here is the previous definition as @node
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2973: @node `??????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:431: here is the previous definition as @node
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4933: @node `??????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:431: here is the previous definition as @node
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5459: @node `??????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:431: here is the previous definition as @node
./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: @node `????????????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:884: here is the previous definition as @node
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13272: @node `????????? ??????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2029: here is the previous definition as @node
./doc/guix.ko.texi:14606: @node `????????????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:884: here is the previous definition as @node
./doc/guix.ko.texi:31230: @node `?????? ?????????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13804: here is the previous definition as @node
./doc/guix.ko.texi:35444: @node `??????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:431: here is the previous definition as @node
./doc/guix.ko.texi:35642: @node `?????? ?????????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13804: here is the previous definition as @node
doc/contributing.ko.texi:1: @node `??????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:431: here is the previous definition as @node
doc/contributing.ko.texi:31: @node `????????? ??????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2029: here is the previous definition as @node
doc/contributing.ko.texi:229: @node `????????? ??????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2029: here is the previous definition as @node
doc/contributing.ko.texi:318: @node `????????? ??????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2029: here is the previous definition as @node
doc/contributing.ko.texi:423: @node `????????? ?????? ?????????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2623: here is the previous definition as @node
doc/contributing.ko.texi:690: @node `????????? ??????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2029: here is the previous definition as @node
doc/contributing.ko.texi:777: @node `?????? ?????????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13804: here is the previous definition as @node
doc/contributing.ko.texi:796: @node `??? ??????' previously defined
doc/contributing.ko.texi:762: here is the previous definition as @node
doc/contributing.ko.texi:833: @node `??????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:431: here is the previous definition as @node
doc/contributing.ko.texi:869: @node `?????? ??????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2262: here is the previous definition as @node
doc/contributing.ko.texi:883: @node `??????????????? ????????????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:6295: here is the previous definition as @node
doc/contributing.ko.texi:890: @node `??????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:431: here is the previous definition as @node
doc/contributing.ko.texi:967: @node `?????? ??????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2262: here is the previous definition as @node
doc/contributing.ko.texi:1347: @node `?????? ??????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2262: here is the previous definition as @node
doc/contributing.ko.texi:1605: @node `Guix ????????????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:1993: here is the previous definition as @node
./doc/guix.ko.texi:36119: @node `?????? ??????' previously defined
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2262: here is the previous definition as @node
./doc/guix.ko.texi:36123: @node `??????????????? ??????' previously defined
doc/contributing.ko.texi:396: here is the previous definition as @node
./doc/guix.ko.texi:431: warning: node next `??????' in menu `???????????? ????????????' and in sectioning `' differ
./doc/guix.ko.texi:431: warning: node up `??????' in menu `????????? ??????' and in sectioning `Top' differ
./doc/guix.ko.texi:647: warning: node `????????????' is next for `???????????? ??????' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:647: warning: node `' is up for `???????????? ??????' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:604: node `' lacks menu item for `???????????? ??????' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:884: warning: node next `????????????' in menu `????????? ??????' and in sectioning `????????? ????????? ????????????' differ
./doc/guix.ko.texi:884: warning: node prev `????????????' in menu `??????????????? ????????????' and in sectioning `???????????? ??????' differ
./doc/guix.ko.texi:884: warning: node up `????????????' in menu `Top' and in sectioning `' differ
./doc/guix.ko.texi:604: node `' lacks menu item for `????????????' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:970: warning: node `?????? ????????????' is next for `????????? ????????? ????????????' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:970: warning: node `????????????' is prev for `????????? ????????? ????????????' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:970: warning: node `' is up for `????????? ????????? ????????????' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:604: node `' lacks menu item for `????????? ????????? ????????????' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:1065: warning: node `guix-?????? ????????????' is next for `?????? ????????????' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:1065: warning: node `????????? ????????? ????????????' is prev for `?????? ????????????' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:1065: warning: node `' is up for `?????? ????????????' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:604: node `' lacks menu item for `?????? ????????????' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:1524: warning: node `?????????????????? ??????' is next for `guix-?????? ????????????' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:1524: warning: node `?????? ????????????' is prev for `guix-?????? ????????????' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:1524: warning: node `' is up for `guix-?????? ????????????' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:604: node `' lacks menu item for `guix-?????? ????????????' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:1814: warning: node `Guix ????????????' is next for `?????????????????? ??????' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:1814: warning: node `guix-?????? ????????????' is prev for `?????????????????? ??????' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:1814: warning: node `' is up for `?????????????????? ??????' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:604: node `' lacks menu item for `?????????????????? ??????' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:1993: warning: node `?????????????????? ??????' is prev for `Guix ????????????' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:1993: warning: node `' is up for `Guix ????????????' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:604: node `' lacks menu item for `Guix ????????????' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2029: warning: node next `????????? ??????' in menu `Home Configuration' and in sectioning `' differ
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2029: warning: node prev `????????? ??????' in menu `????????????' and in sectioning `' differ
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2090: warning: node prev `???????????? ????????????' in menu `??????' and in sectioning `' differ
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2262: warning: node prev `?????? ??????' in menu `????????? ????????? ??????????????? ?????????' and in sectioning `????????? ????????? ??????' differ
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2262: warning: node up `?????? ??????' in menu `?????? ??????' and in sectioning `????????? ??????' differ
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2281: warning: node next `????????? ????????? ??????????????? ?????????' in menu `?????? ??????' and in sectioning `' differ
./doc/guix.ko.texi:3059: warning: node `Substitutes' is next for `Invoking guix package' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:3059: warning: node `' is prev for `Invoking guix package' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:3059: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix package' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2940: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix package' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:3655: warning: node `Packages with Multiple Outputs' is next for `Substitutes' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:3655: warning: node `Invoking guix package' is prev for `Substitutes' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:3655: warning: node `' is up for `Substitutes' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2940: node `' lacks menu item for `Substitutes' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:3978: warning: node `Invoking guix gc' is next for `Packages with Multiple Outputs' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:3978: warning: node `Substitutes' is prev for `Packages with Multiple Outputs' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:3978: warning: node `' is up for `Packages with Multiple Outputs' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2940: node `' lacks menu item for `Packages with Multiple Outputs' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4030: warning: node `Invoking guix pull' is next for `Invoking guix gc' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4030: warning: node `Packages with Multiple Outputs' is prev for `Invoking guix gc' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4030: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix gc' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2940: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix gc' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4234: warning: node `Invoking guix time-machine' is next for `Invoking guix pull' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4234: warning: node `Invoking guix gc' is prev for `Invoking guix pull' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4234: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix pull' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2940: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix pull' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4476: warning: node `Inferiors' is next for `Invoking guix time-machine' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4476: warning: node `Invoking guix pull' is prev for `Invoking guix time-machine' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4476: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix time-machine' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2940: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix time-machine' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4531: warning: node `Invoking guix describe' is next for `Inferiors' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4531: warning: node `Invoking guix time-machine' is prev for `Inferiors' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4531: warning: node `' is up for `Inferiors' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2940: node `' lacks menu item for `Inferiors' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4658: warning: node `Invoking guix archive' is next for `Invoking guix describe' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4658: warning: node `Inferiors' is prev for `Invoking guix describe' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4658: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix describe' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2940: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix describe' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4753: warning: node `Invoking guix describe' is prev for `Invoking guix archive' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4753: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix archive' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:2940: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix archive' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4968: warning: node `Using a Custom Guix Channel' is next for `Specifying Additional Channels' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4968: warning: node `' is up for `Specifying Additional Channels' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4933: node `' lacks menu item for `Specifying Additional Channels' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5019: warning: node `Replicating Guix' is next for `Using a Custom Guix Channel' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5019: warning: node `Specifying Additional Channels' is prev for `Using a Custom Guix Channel' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5019: warning: node `' is up for `Using a Custom Guix Channel' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4933: node `' lacks menu item for `Using a Custom Guix Channel' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5042: warning: node `Channel Authentication' is next for `Replicating Guix' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5042: warning: node `Using a Custom Guix Channel' is prev for `Replicating Guix' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5042: warning: node `' is up for `Replicating Guix' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4933: node `' lacks menu item for `Replicating Guix' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5081: warning: node `Channels with Substitutes' is next for `Channel Authentication' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5081: warning: node `Replicating Guix' is prev for `Channel Authentication' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5081: warning: node `' is up for `Channel Authentication' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4933: node `' lacks menu item for `Channel Authentication' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5121: warning: node `Creating a Channel' is next for `Channels with Substitutes' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5121: warning: node `Channel Authentication' is prev for `Channels with Substitutes' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5121: warning: node `' is up for `Channels with Substitutes' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4933: node `' lacks menu item for `Channels with Substitutes' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5146: warning: node `Package Modules in a Sub-directory' is next for `Creating a Channel' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5146: warning: node `Channels with Substitutes' is prev for `Creating a Channel' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5146: warning: node `' is up for `Creating a Channel' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4933: node `' lacks menu item for `Creating a Channel' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5212: warning: node `Declaring Channel Dependencies' is next for `Package Modules in a Sub-directory' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5212: warning: node `Creating a Channel' is prev for `Package Modules in a Sub-directory' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5212: warning: node `' is up for `Package Modules in a Sub-directory' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4933: node `' lacks menu item for `Package Modules in a Sub-directory' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5226: warning: node `Specifying Channel Authorizations' is next for `Declaring Channel Dependencies' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5226: warning: node `Package Modules in a Sub-directory' is prev for `Declaring Channel Dependencies' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5226: warning: node `' is up for `Declaring Channel Dependencies' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4933: node `' lacks menu item for `Declaring Channel Dependencies' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5268: warning: node `Primary URL' is next for `Specifying Channel Authorizations' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5268: warning: node `Declaring Channel Dependencies' is prev for `Specifying Channel Authorizations' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5268: warning: node `' is up for `Specifying Channel Authorizations' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4933: node `' lacks menu item for `Specifying Channel Authorizations' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5367: warning: node `Writing Channel News' is next for `Primary URL' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5367: warning: node `Specifying Channel Authorizations' is prev for `Primary URL' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5367: warning: node `' is up for `Primary URL' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4933: node `' lacks menu item for `Primary URL' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5390: warning: node `Primary URL' is prev for `Writing Channel News' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5390: warning: node `' is up for `Writing Channel News' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:4933: node `' lacks menu item for `Writing Channel News' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5480: warning: node `Invoking guix pack' is next for `Invoking guix environment' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5480: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix environment' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5459: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix environment' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5830: warning: node `The GCC toolchain' is next for `Invoking guix pack' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5830: warning: node `Invoking guix environment' is prev for `Invoking guix pack' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5830: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix pack' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5459: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix pack' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:6210: warning: node `Invoking guix git authenticate' is next for `The GCC toolchain' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:6210: warning: node `Invoking guix pack' is prev for `The GCC toolchain' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:6210: warning: node `' is up for `The GCC toolchain' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5459: node `' lacks menu item for `The GCC toolchain' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:6236: warning: node `The GCC toolchain' is prev for `Invoking guix git authenticate' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:6236: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix git authenticate' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:5459: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix git authenticate' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:6295: warning: node next `??????????????? ????????????' in menu `????????????' and in sectioning `' differ
./doc/guix.ko.texi:6295: warning: node prev `??????????????? ????????????' in menu `??????' and in sectioning `' differ
./doc/guix.ko.texi:10037: warning: node `Invoking guix edit' is next for `Invoking guix build' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:10037: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix build' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix build' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:10851: warning: node `Invoking guix download' is next for `Invoking guix edit' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:10851: warning: node `Invoking guix build' is prev for `Invoking guix edit' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:10851: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix edit' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix edit' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:10879: warning: node `Invoking guix hash' is next for `Invoking guix download' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:10879: warning: node `Invoking guix edit' is prev for `Invoking guix download' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:10879: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix download' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix download' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:10933: warning: node `Invoking guix import' is next for `Invoking guix hash' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:10933: warning: node `Invoking guix download' is prev for `Invoking guix hash' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:10933: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix hash' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix hash' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:11003: warning: node `Invoking guix refresh' is next for `Invoking guix import' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:11003: warning: node `Invoking guix hash' is prev for `Invoking guix import' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:11003: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix import' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix import' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:11525: warning: node `Invoking guix lint' is next for `Invoking guix refresh' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:11525: warning: node `Invoking guix import' is prev for `Invoking guix refresh' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:11525: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix refresh' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix refresh' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:11897: warning: node `Invoking guix size' is next for `Invoking guix lint' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:11897: warning: node `Invoking guix refresh' is prev for `Invoking guix lint' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:11897: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix lint' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix lint' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:12065: warning: node `Invoking guix graph' is next for `Invoking guix size' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:12065: warning: node `Invoking guix lint' is prev for `Invoking guix size' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:12065: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix size' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix size' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:12205: warning: node `Invoking guix publish' is next for `Invoking guix graph' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:12205: warning: node `Invoking guix size' is prev for `Invoking guix graph' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:12205: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix graph' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix graph' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:12487: warning: node `Invoking guix challenge' is next for `Invoking guix publish' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:12487: warning: node `Invoking guix graph' is prev for `Invoking guix publish' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:12487: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix publish' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix publish' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:12751: warning: node `Invoking guix copy' is next for `Invoking guix challenge' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:12751: warning: node `Invoking guix publish' is prev for `Invoking guix challenge' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:12751: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix challenge' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix challenge' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:12928: warning: node `Invoking guix container' is next for `Invoking guix copy' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:12928: warning: node `Invoking guix challenge' is prev for `Invoking guix copy' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:12928: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix copy' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix copy' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:12991: warning: node `Invoking guix weather' is next for `Invoking guix container' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:12991: warning: node `Invoking guix copy' is prev for `Invoking guix container' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:12991: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix container' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix container' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13043: warning: node `Invoking guix processes' is next for `Invoking guix weather' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13043: warning: node `Invoking guix container' is prev for `Invoking guix weather' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13043: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix weather' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix weather' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13172: warning: node `Invoking guix weather' is prev for `Invoking guix processes' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13172: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix processes' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix processes' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13318: warning: node `operating-system Reference' is next for `Using the Configuration System' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13318: warning: node `' is up for `Using the Configuration System' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13272: node `' lacks menu item for `Using the Configuration System' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13558: warning: node `?????? ?????????' is next for `operating-system Reference' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13558: warning: node `Using the Configuration System' is prev for `operating-system Reference' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13558: warning: node `' is up for `operating-system Reference' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13272: node `' lacks menu item for `operating-system Reference' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13804: warning: node next `?????? ?????????' in menu `PAM Mount Service' and in sectioning `Mapped Devices' differ
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13804: warning: node prev `?????? ?????????' in menu `Version Control Services' and in sectioning `operating-system Reference' differ
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13804: warning: node up `?????? ?????????' in menu `?????????' and in sectioning `' differ
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13272: node `' lacks menu item for `?????? ?????????' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:14143: warning: node `User Accounts' is next for `Mapped Devices' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:14143: warning: node `?????? ?????????' is prev for `Mapped Devices' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:14143: warning: node `' is up for `Mapped Devices' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13272: node `' lacks menu item for `Mapped Devices' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:14285: warning: node `Keyboard Layout' is next for `User Accounts' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:14285: warning: node `Mapped Devices' is prev for `User Accounts' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:14285: warning: node `' is up for `User Accounts' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13272: node `' lacks menu item for `User Accounts' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:14459: warning: node `' is next for `Keyboard Layout' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:14459: warning: node `User Accounts' is prev for `Keyboard Layout' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:14459: warning: node `' is up for `Keyboard Layout' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13272: node `' lacks menu item for `Keyboard Layout' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:14740: warning: node `Setuid Programs' is next for `?????????' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:14740: warning: node `' is prev for `?????????' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:14740: warning: node `' is up for `?????????' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13272: node `' lacks menu item for `?????????' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:29907: warning: node next `Version Control Services' in menu `?????? ?????????' and in sectioning `' differ
./doc/guix.ko.texi:31262: warning: node prev `PAM Mount Service' in menu `?????? ?????????' and in sectioning `' differ
./doc/guix.ko.texi:32375: warning: node `X.509 Certificates' is next for `Setuid Programs' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:32375: warning: node `?????????' is prev for `Setuid Programs' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:32375: warning: node `' is up for `Setuid Programs' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13272: node `' lacks menu item for `Setuid Programs' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:32445: warning: node `Name Service Switch' is next for `X.509 Certificates' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:32445: warning: node `Setuid Programs' is prev for `X.509 Certificates' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:32445: warning: node `' is up for `X.509 Certificates' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13272: node `' lacks menu item for `X.509 Certificates' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:32507: warning: node `Initial RAM Disk' is next for `Name Service Switch' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:32507: warning: node `X.509 Certificates' is prev for `Name Service Switch' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:32507: warning: node `' is up for `Name Service Switch' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13272: node `' lacks menu item for `Name Service Switch' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:32639: warning: node `Bootloader Configuration' is next for `Initial RAM Disk' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:32639: warning: node `Name Service Switch' is prev for `Initial RAM Disk' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:32639: warning: node `' is up for `Initial RAM Disk' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13272: node `' lacks menu item for `Initial RAM Disk' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:32830: warning: node `Invoking guix system' is next for `Bootloader Configuration' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:32830: warning: node `Initial RAM Disk' is prev for `Bootloader Configuration' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:32830: warning: node `' is up for `Bootloader Configuration' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13272: node `' lacks menu item for `Bootloader Configuration' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:33121: warning: node `Invoking guix deploy' is next for `Invoking guix system' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:33121: warning: node `Bootloader Configuration' is prev for `Invoking guix system' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:33121: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix system' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13272: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix system' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:33680: warning: node `Running Guix in a VM' is next for `Invoking guix deploy' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:33680: warning: node `Invoking guix system' is prev for `Invoking guix deploy' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:33680: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix deploy' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13272: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix deploy' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:33886: warning: node `Defining Services' is next for `Running Guix in a VM' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:33886: warning: node `Invoking guix deploy' is prev for `Running Guix in a VM' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:33886: warning: node `' is up for `Running Guix in a VM' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13272: node `' lacks menu item for `Running Guix in a VM' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:34019: warning: node `Running Guix in a VM' is prev for `Defining Services' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:34019: warning: node `' is up for `Defining Services' in sectioning but not in menu
./doc/guix.ko.texi:13272: node `' lacks menu item for `Defining Services' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:34735: warning: node next `Home Configuration' in menu `??????' and in sectioning `' differ
./doc/guix.ko.texi:34735: warning: node prev `Home Configuration' in menu `????????? ??????' and in sectioning `' differ
./doc/guix.ko.texi:35506: warning: node next `????????? ?????? ????????????' in menu `?????? ?????????' and in sectioning `' differ
./doc/guix.ko.texi:35506: warning: node prev `????????? ?????? ????????????' in menu `??????' and in sectioning `' differ
./doc/guix.ko.texi:35756: warning: node prev `Bootstrapping' in menu `?????? ?????????' and in sectioning `' differ
./doc/guix.ko.texi:36046: warning: node next `Porting' in menu `??????' and in sectioning `' differ
doc/contributing.ko.texi:156: warning: node `' is next for `???????????? ?????? Guix ????????????' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:156: warning: node `' is prev for `???????????? ?????? Guix ????????????' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:156: warning: node `' is up for `???????????? ?????? Guix ????????????' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:1: node `' lacks menu item for `???????????? ?????? Guix ????????????' despite being its Up target
doc/contributing.ko.texi:396: warning: node `' is next for `??????????????? ??????' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:396: warning: node `?????? ??????' is prev for `??????????????? ??????' in menu but not in sectioning
doc/contributing.ko.texi:396: warning: node up `??????????????? ??????' in menu `Top' and in sectioning `' differ
doc/contributing.ko.texi:318: node `' lacks menu item for `??????????????? ??????' despite being its Up target
doc/contributing.ko.texi:455: warning: node `?????? ??? ??????' is next for `?????? ???' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:455: warning: node `' is prev for `?????? ???' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:455: warning: node `' is up for `?????? ???' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:318: node `' lacks menu item for `?????? ???' despite being its Up target
doc/contributing.ko.texi:562: warning: node `Snippets versus Phases' is next for `?????? ??? ??????' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:562: warning: node `?????? ???' is prev for `?????? ??? ??????' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:562: warning: node `' is up for `?????? ??? ??????' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:318: node `' lacks menu item for `?????? ??? ??????' despite being its Up target
doc/contributing.ko.texi:637: warning: node `????????? ?????????' is next for `Snippets versus Phases' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:637: warning: node `?????? ??? ??????' is prev for `Snippets versus Phases' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:637: warning: node `' is up for `Snippets versus Phases' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:318: node `' lacks menu item for `Snippets versus Phases' despite being its Up target
doc/contributing.ko.texi:651: warning: node `' is next for `????????? ?????????' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:651: warning: node `Snippets versus Phases' is prev for `????????? ?????????' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:651: warning: node `' is up for `????????? ?????????' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:318: node `' lacks menu item for `????????? ?????????' despite being its Up target
doc/contributing.ko.texi:762: warning: node `' is next for `??? ??????' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:762: warning: node `' is prev for `??? ??????' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:762: warning: node `' is up for `??? ??????' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:318: node `' lacks menu item for `??? ??????' despite being its Up target
doc/contributing.ko.texi:901: warning: node `?????????(formatting) ??????' is next for `?????? ????????? ?????? ??????(pattern matching)' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:901: warning: node `' is prev for `?????? ????????? ?????? ??????(pattern matching)' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:901: warning: node `' is up for `?????? ????????? ?????? ??????(pattern matching)' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:869: node `' lacks menu item for `?????? ????????? ?????? ??????(pattern matching)' despite being its Up target
doc/contributing.ko.texi:916: warning: node `?????? ????????? ?????? ??????(pattern matching)' is prev for `?????????(formatting) ??????' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:916: warning: node `' is up for `?????????(formatting) ??????' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:869: node `' lacks menu item for `?????????(formatting) ??????' despite being its Up target
doc/contributing.ko.texi:1235: warning: node `' is next for `?????? ????????? ??????' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:1235: warning: node `' is prev for `?????? ????????? ??????' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:1235: warning: node `' is up for `?????? ????????? ??????' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:1: node `' lacks menu item for `?????? ????????? ??????' despite being its Up target
doc/contributing.ko.texi:1564: warning: node `' is next for `Guix ????????? ???????????????' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:1564: warning: node `' is prev for `Guix ????????? ???????????????' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:1564: warning: node `' is up for `Guix ????????? ???????????????' in sectioning but not in menu
doc/contributing.ko.texi:1: node `' lacks menu item for `Guix ????????? ???????????????' despite being its Up target
./doc/guix.ko.texi:36091: warning: node prev `????????? ???' in menu `??????' and in sectioning `' differ
./doc/guix.ko.texi:36113: warning: node next `GNU ?????? ?????? ?????????' in menu `?????? ??????' and in sectioning `' differ
make[2]: *** [Makefile:4995: doc/guix.ko.info] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/leo/work/guix'
make[1]: *** [Makefile:6208: all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/leo/work/guix'
make: *** [Makefile:3905: all] Error 2
------

Any ideas?