Subject: bug#51259: Cannot build Guix from source (error messages about the translations)

From: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 07:23:40 -0400

Hi Leo,

Looks like something is wrong with your setup… are you running in "guix environment guix"? What's your $LANG?

Le 18 octobre 2021 00:01:28 GMT-04:00, Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> a écrit :
>I noticed today that I can't build Guix from a fresh Git checkout in the
>usual manner. Something goes wrong while building the Korean language
>info manual. I tested it several times and on two different computers,
>both x86_64.
>
>------
>$ guix describe
>Generation 23   Oct 18 2021 00:23:51    (current)
>  guix 473ea16
>    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
>    branch: master
>    commit: 473ea161a15a13e7d5e7e0724693c1931ff8daaa
>$ git describe
>v1.3.0-7022-g473ea161a1
>$ guix environment --pure guix
>$ ./bootstrap  && ./configure --localstatedir=/var && make -j1
>[... bootstrap and configure succeed ...]
>Updating ./doc/version.texi
>  MAKEINFO doc/guix.de.info
>  MAKEINFO doc/guix.es.info
>./doc/guix.es.texi:16554: warning: `.' or `,' must follow @xref, not p
>./doc/guix.es.texi:37439: warning: `.' or `,' must follow @xref, not p
>  MAKEINFO doc/guix.fa.info
>  MAKEINFO doc/guix.fr.info
>./doc/guix.fr.texi:12628: warning: `.' or `,' must follow @xref, not p
>  MAKEINFO doc/guix.it.info
>  MAKEINFO doc/guix.ko.info
>Use of uninitialized value in hash element at /gnu/store/w8k9hcigvhzrlrblv8lgqj77sm3833rs-texinfo-6.7/share/texinfo/Texinfo/Structuring.pm line 639.
>Use of uninitialized value in hash element at /gnu/store/w8k9hcigvhzrlrblv8lgqj77sm3833rs-texinfo-6.7/share/texinfo/Texinfo/Structuring.pm line 639.
>Use of uninitialized value in hash element at /gnu/store/w8k9hcigvhzrlrblv8lgqj77sm3833rs-texinfo-6.7/share/texinfo/Texinfo/Structuring.pm line 639.
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:604: @node `??????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:431: here is the previous definition as @node
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2065: @node `??????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:431: here is the previous definition as @node
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2538: @node `?????? ??????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2262: here is the previous definition as @node
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2739: @node `????????????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:884: here is the previous definition as @node
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2940: @node `????????? ??????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2029: here is the previous definition as @node
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2973: @node `??????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:431: here is the previous definition as @node
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4933: @node `??????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:431: here is the previous definition as @node
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5459: @node `??????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:431: here is the previous definition as @node
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: @node `????????????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:884: here is the previous definition as @node
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:13272: @node `????????? ??????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2029: here is the previous definition as @node
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:14606: @node `????????????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:884: here is the previous definition as @node
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:31230: @node `?????? ?????????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:13804: here is the previous definition as @node
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:35444: @node `??????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:431: here is the previous definition as @node
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:35642: @node `?????? ?????????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:13804: here is the previous definition as @node
>doc/contributing.ko.texi:1: @node `??????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:431: here is the previous definition as @node
>doc/contributing.ko.texi:31: @node `????????? ??????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2029: here is the previous definition as @node
>doc/contributing.ko.texi:229: @node `????????? ??????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2029: here is the previous definition as @node
>doc/contributing.ko.texi:318: @node `????????? ??????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2029: here is the previous definition as @node
>doc/contributing.ko.texi:423: @node `????????? ?????? ?????????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2623: here is the previous definition as @node
>doc/contributing.ko.texi:690: @node `????????? ??????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2029: here is the previous definition as @node
>doc/contributing.ko.texi:777: @node `?????? ?????????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:13804: here is the previous definition as @node
>doc/contributing.ko.texi:796: @node `??? ??????' previously defined
>doc/contributing.ko.texi:762: here is the previous definition as @node
>doc/contributing.ko.texi:833: @node `??????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:431: here is the previous definition as @node
>doc/contributing.ko.texi:869: @node `?????? ??????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2262: here is the previous definition as @node
>doc/contributing.ko.texi:883: @node `??????????????? ????????????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:6295: here is the previous definition as @node
>doc/contributing.ko.texi:890: @node `??????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:431: here is the previous definition as @node
>doc/contributing.ko.texi:967: @node `?????? ??????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2262: here is the previous definition as @node
>doc/contributing.ko.texi:1347: @node `?????? ??????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2262: here is the previous definition as @node
>doc/contributing.ko.texi:1605: @node `Guix ????????????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:1993: here is the previous definition as @node
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:36119: @node `?????? ??????' previously defined
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2262: here is the previous definition as @node
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:36123: @node `??????????????? ??????' previously defined
>doc/contributing.ko.texi:396: here is the previous definition as @node
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:431: warning: node next `??????' in menu `???????????? ????????????' and in sectioning `' differ
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:431: warning: node up `??????' in menu `????????? ??????' and in sectioning `Top' differ
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:647: warning: node `????????????' is next for `???????????? ??????' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:647: warning: node `' is up for `???????????? ??????' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:604: node `' lacks menu item for `???????????? ??????' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:884: warning: node next `????????????' in menu `????????? ??????' and in sectioning `????????? ????????? ????????????' differ
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:884: warning: node prev `????????????' in menu `??????????????? ????????????' and in sectioning `???????????? ??????' differ
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:884: warning: node up `????????????' in menu `Top' and in sectioning `' differ
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:604: node `' lacks menu item for `????????????' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:970: warning: node `?????? ????????????' is next for `????????? ????????? ????????????' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:970: warning: node `????????????' is prev for `????????? ????????? ????????????' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:970: warning: node `' is up for `????????? ????????? ????????????' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:604: node `' lacks menu item for `????????? ????????? ????????????' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:1065: warning: node `guix-?????? ????????????' is next for `?????? ????????????' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:1065: warning: node `????????? ????????? ????????????' is prev for `?????? ????????????' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:1065: warning: node `' is up for `?????? ????????????' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:604: node `' lacks menu item for `?????? ????????????' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:1524: warning: node `?????????????????? ??????' is next for `guix-?????? ????????????' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:1524: warning: node `?????? ????????????' is prev for `guix-?????? ????????????' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:1524: warning: node `' is up for `guix-?????? ????????????' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:604: node `' lacks menu item for `guix-?????? ????????????' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:1814: warning: node `Guix ????????????' is next for `?????????????????? ??????' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:1814: warning: node `guix-?????? ????????????' is prev for `?????????????????? ??????' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:1814: warning: node `' is up for `?????????????????? ??????' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:604: node `' lacks menu item for `?????????????????? ??????' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:1993: warning: node `?????????????????? ??????' is prev for `Guix ????????????' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:1993: warning: node `' is up for `Guix ????????????' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:604: node `' lacks menu item for `Guix ????????????' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2029: warning: node next `????????? ??????' in menu `Home Configuration' and in sectioning `' differ
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2029: warning: node prev `????????? ??????' in menu `????????????' and in sectioning `' differ
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2090: warning: node prev `???????????? ????????????' in menu `??????' and in sectioning `' differ
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2262: warning: node prev `?????? ??????' in menu `????????? ????????? ??????????????? ?????????' and in sectioning `????????? ????????? ??????' differ
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2262: warning: node up `?????? ??????' in menu `?????? ??????' and in sectioning `????????? ??????' differ
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2281: warning: node next `????????? ????????? ??????????????? ?????????' in menu `?????? ??????' and in sectioning `' differ
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:3059: warning: node `Substitutes' is next for `Invoking guix package' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:3059: warning: node `' is prev for `Invoking guix package' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:3059: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix package' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2940: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix package' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:3655: warning: node `Packages with Multiple Outputs' is next for `Substitutes' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:3655: warning: node `Invoking guix package' is prev for `Substitutes' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:3655: warning: node `' is up for `Substitutes' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2940: node `' lacks menu item for `Substitutes' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:3978: warning: node `Invoking guix gc' is next for `Packages with Multiple Outputs' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:3978: warning: node `Substitutes' is prev for `Packages with Multiple Outputs' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:3978: warning: node `' is up for `Packages with Multiple Outputs' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2940: node `' lacks menu item for `Packages with Multiple Outputs' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4030: warning: node `Invoking guix pull' is next for `Invoking guix gc' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4030: warning: node `Packages with Multiple Outputs' is prev for `Invoking guix gc' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4030: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix gc' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2940: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix gc' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4234: warning: node `Invoking guix time-machine' is next for `Invoking guix pull' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4234: warning: node `Invoking guix gc' is prev for `Invoking guix pull' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4234: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix pull' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2940: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix pull' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4476: warning: node `Inferiors' is next for `Invoking guix time-machine' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4476: warning: node `Invoking guix pull' is prev for `Invoking guix time-machine' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4476: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix time-machine' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2940: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix time-machine' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4531: warning: node `Invoking guix describe' is next for `Inferiors' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4531: warning: node `Invoking guix time-machine' is prev for `Inferiors' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4531: warning: node `' is up for `Inferiors' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2940: node `' lacks menu item for `Inferiors' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4658: warning: node `Invoking guix archive' is next for `Invoking guix describe' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4658: warning: node `Inferiors' is prev for `Invoking guix describe' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4658: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix describe' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2940: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix describe' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4753: warning: node `Invoking guix describe' is prev for `Invoking guix archive' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4753: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix archive' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:2940: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix archive' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4968: warning: node `Using a Custom Guix Channel' is next for `Specifying Additional Channels' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4968: warning: node `' is up for `Specifying Additional Channels' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4933: node `' lacks menu item for `Specifying Additional Channels' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5019: warning: node `Replicating Guix' is next for `Using a Custom Guix Channel' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5019: warning: node `Specifying Additional Channels' is prev for `Using a Custom Guix Channel' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5019: warning: node `' is up for `Using a Custom Guix Channel' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4933: node `' lacks menu item for `Using a Custom Guix Channel' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5042: warning: node `Channel Authentication' is next for `Replicating Guix' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5042: warning: node `Using a Custom Guix Channel' is prev for `Replicating Guix' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5042: warning: node `' is up for `Replicating Guix' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4933: node `' lacks menu item for `Replicating Guix' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5081: warning: node `Channels with Substitutes' is next for `Channel Authentication' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5081: warning: node `Replicating Guix' is prev for `Channel Authentication' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5081: warning: node `' is up for `Channel Authentication' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4933: node `' lacks menu item for `Channel Authentication' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5121: warning: node `Creating a Channel' is next for `Channels with Substitutes' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5121: warning: node `Channel Authentication' is prev for `Channels with Substitutes' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5121: warning: node `' is up for `Channels with Substitutes' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4933: node `' lacks menu item for `Channels with Substitutes' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5146: warning: node `Package Modules in a Sub-directory' is next for `Creating a Channel' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5146: warning: node `Channels with Substitutes' is prev for `Creating a Channel' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5146: warning: node `' is up for `Creating a Channel' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4933: node `' lacks menu item for `Creating a Channel' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5212: warning: node `Declaring Channel Dependencies' is next for `Package Modules in a Sub-directory' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5212: warning: node `Creating a Channel' is prev for `Package Modules in a Sub-directory' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5212: warning: node `' is up for `Package Modules in a Sub-directory' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4933: node `' lacks menu item for `Package Modules in a Sub-directory' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5226: warning: node `Specifying Channel Authorizations' is next for `Declaring Channel Dependencies' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5226: warning: node `Package Modules in a Sub-directory' is prev for `Declaring Channel Dependencies' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5226: warning: node `' is up for `Declaring Channel Dependencies' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4933: node `' lacks menu item for `Declaring Channel Dependencies' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5268: warning: node `Primary URL' is next for `Specifying Channel Authorizations' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5268: warning: node `Declaring Channel Dependencies' is prev for `Specifying Channel Authorizations' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5268: warning: node `' is up for `Specifying Channel Authorizations' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4933: node `' lacks menu item for `Specifying Channel Authorizations' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5367: warning: node `Writing Channel News' is next for `Primary URL' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5367: warning: node `Specifying Channel Authorizations' is prev for `Primary URL' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5367: warning: node `' is up for `Primary URL' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4933: node `' lacks menu item for `Primary URL' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5390: warning: node `Primary URL' is prev for `Writing Channel News' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5390: warning: node `' is up for `Writing Channel News' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:4933: node `' lacks menu item for `Writing Channel News' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5480: warning: node `Invoking guix pack' is next for `Invoking guix environment' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5480: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix environment' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5459: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix environment' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5830: warning: node `The GCC toolchain' is next for `Invoking guix pack' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5830: warning: node `Invoking guix environment' is prev for `Invoking guix pack' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5830: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix pack' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5459: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix pack' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:6210: warning: node `Invoking guix git authenticate' is next for `The GCC toolchain' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:6210: warning: node `Invoking guix pack' is prev for `The GCC toolchain' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:6210: warning: node `' is up for `The GCC toolchain' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5459: node `' lacks menu item for `The GCC toolchain' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:6236: warning: node `The GCC toolchain' is prev for `Invoking guix git authenticate' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:6236: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix git authenticate' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:5459: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix git authenticate' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:6295: warning: node next `??????????????? ????????????' in menu `????????????' and in sectioning `' differ
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:6295: warning: node prev `??????????????? ????????????' in menu `??????' and in sectioning `' differ
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:10037: warning: node `Invoking guix edit' is next for `Invoking guix build' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:10037: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix build' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix build' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:10851: warning: node `Invoking guix download' is next for `Invoking guix edit' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:10851: warning: node `Invoking guix build' is prev for `Invoking guix edit' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:10851: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix edit' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix edit' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:10879: warning: node `Invoking guix hash' is next for `Invoking guix download' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:10879: warning: node `Invoking guix edit' is prev for `Invoking guix download' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:10879: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix download' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix download' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:10933: warning: node `Invoking guix import' is next for `Invoking guix hash' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:10933: warning: node `Invoking guix download' is prev for `Invoking guix hash' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:10933: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix hash' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix hash' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:11003: warning: node `Invoking guix refresh' is next for `Invoking guix import' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:11003: warning: node `Invoking guix hash' is prev for `Invoking guix import' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:11003: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix import' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix import' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:11525: warning: node `Invoking guix lint' is next for `Invoking guix refresh' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:11525: warning: node `Invoking guix import' is prev for `Invoking guix refresh' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:11525: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix refresh' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix refresh' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:11897: warning: node `Invoking guix size' is next for `Invoking guix lint' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:11897: warning: node `Invoking guix refresh' is prev for `Invoking guix lint' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:11897: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix lint' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix lint' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:12065: warning: node `Invoking guix graph' is next for `Invoking guix size' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:12065: warning: node `Invoking guix lint' is prev for `Invoking guix size' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:12065: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix size' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix size' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:12205: warning: node `Invoking guix publish' is next for `Invoking guix graph' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:12205: warning: node `Invoking guix size' is prev for `Invoking guix graph' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:12205: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix graph' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix graph' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:12487: warning: node `Invoking guix challenge' is next for `Invoking guix publish' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:12487: warning: node `Invoking guix graph' is prev for `Invoking guix publish' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:12487: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix publish' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix publish' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:12751: warning: node `Invoking guix copy' is next for `Invoking guix challenge' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:12751: warning: node `Invoking guix publish' is prev for `Invoking guix challenge' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:12751: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix challenge' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix challenge' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:12928: warning: node `Invoking guix container' is next for `Invoking guix copy' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:12928: warning: node `Invoking guix challenge' is prev for `Invoking guix copy' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:12928: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix copy' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix copy' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:12991: warning: node `Invoking guix weather' is next for `Invoking guix container' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:12991: warning: node `Invoking guix copy' is prev for `Invoking guix container' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:12991: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix container' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix container' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:13043: warning: node `Invoking guix processes' is next for `Invoking guix weather' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:13043: warning: node `Invoking guix container' is prev for `Invoking guix weather' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:13043: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix weather' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix weather' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:13172: warning: node `Invoking guix weather' is prev for `Invoking guix processes' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:13172: warning: node `' is up for `Invoking guix processes' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:10011: node `' lacks menu item for `Invoking guix processes' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:13318: warning: node `operating-system Reference' is next for `Using the Configuration System' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:13318: warning: node `' is up for `Using the Configuration System' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:13272: node `' lacks menu item for `Using the Configuration System' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:13558: warning: node `?????? ?????????' is next for `operating-system Reference' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:13558: warning: node `Using the Configuration System' is prev for `operating-system Reference' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:13558: warning: node `' is up for `operating-system Reference' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:13272: node `' lacks menu item for `operating-system Reference' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:13804: warning: node next `?????? ?????????' in menu `PAM Mount Service' and in sectioning `Mapped Devices' differ
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:13804: warning: node prev `?????? ?????????' in menu `Version Control Services' and in sectioning `operating-system Reference' differ
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:13804: warning: node up `?????? ?????????' in menu `?????????' and in sectioning `' differ
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:13272: node `' lacks menu item for `?????? ?????????' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:14143: warning: node `User Accounts' is next for `Mapped Devices' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:14143: warning: node `?????? ?????????' is prev for `Mapped Devices' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:14143: warning: node `' is up for `Mapped Devices' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:13272: node `' lacks menu item for `Mapped Devices' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:14285: warning: node `Keyboard Layout' is next for `User Accounts' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:14285: warning: node `Mapped Devices' is prev for `User Accounts' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:14285: warning: node `' is up for `User Accounts' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:13272: node `' lacks menu item for `User Accounts' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:14459: warning: node `' is next for `Keyboard Layout' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:14459: warning: node `User Accounts' is prev for `Keyboard Layout' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:14459: warning: node `' is up for `Keyboard Layout' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:13272: node `' lacks menu item for `Keyboard Layout' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:14740: warning: node `Setuid Programs' is next for `?????????' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:14740: warning: node `' is prev for `?????????' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:14740: warning: node `' is up for `?????????' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:13272: node `' lacks menu item for `?????????' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:29907: warning: node next `Version Control Services' in menu `?????? ?????????' and in sectioning `' differ
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:31262: warning: node prev `PAM Mount Service' in menu `?????? ?????????' and in sectioning `' differ
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:32375: warning: node `X.509 Certificates' is next for `Setuid Programs' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:32375: warning: node `?????????' is prev for `Setuid Programs' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:32375: warning: node `' is up for `Setuid Programs' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:13272: node `' lacks menu item for `Setuid Programs' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:32445: warning: node `Name Service Switch' is next for `X.509 Certificates' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:32445: warning: node `Setuid Programs' is prev for `X.509 Certificates' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:32445: warning: node `' is up for `X.509 Certificates' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:13272: node `' lacks menu item for `X.509 Certificates' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:32507: warning: node `Initial RAM Disk' is next for `Name Service Switch' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:32507: warning: node `X.509 Certificates' is prev for `Name Service Switch' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:32507: warning: node `' is up for `Name Service Switch' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:13272: node `' lacks menu item for `Name Service Switch' despite being its Up target
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:32639: warning: node `Bootloader Configuration' is next for `Initial RAM Disk' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:32639: warning: node `Name Service Switch' is prev for `Initial RAM Disk' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/guix.ko.texi:32639: warning: node `' is up for `Initial RAM Disk' in sectioning but not in menu
>./doc/g