Subject: bug#51216: closed (Re: bug#51216: [PATCH 0/1] swh: Allows token from Software Heritage authentication service.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 20:55:02 +0000

Your bug report

#51216: [PATCH 0/1] swh: Allows token from Software Heritage authentication service.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
51216: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=51216
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#51216: [PATCH 0/1] swh: Allows token from Software Heritage authentication service.
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 22:54:39 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

zimoun <[email-masked]> skribis:

> The token is provided using the environment variable GUIX_SWH_TOKEN.
>
> * guix/swh.scm (%swh-token): New variable.
> (call): Use it.

Applied, thanks!  :-)

Ludo'.

Subject: [PATCH 0/1] swh: Allows token from Software Heritage authentication service.
From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 23:32:38 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

This patch allows to use a token from SWH and change the rate limit when
submitting via the archival checker.  For instance, it reads,

   GUIX_SWH_TOKEN=${TOKEN} guix lint -c archival

and will use the ${TOKEN} associated to the SWH account.  Having an account
enable by default a rate limit to 1200 (instead of 120).  Then, for testing
purpose I get a lot of android packages scheduled after checking many admin.

It is interesting to note lines as:

  Disarchive entry refers to non-existent SWH directory 'aeae11cb3c33ab33374e222dc3bdf17039808a5b'

which shows that sources.json is maybe not fully working as expected.
Investigations required.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
sitour@jack-Precision-7820-Tower$  GUIX_SWH_TOKEN=$TOKEN  ./pre-inst-env guix lint -c archival
gnu/packages/accessibility.scm:100:5: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/admin.scm:4330:5: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/admin.scm:3902:12: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/admin.scm:933:12: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/admin.scm:2272:12: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/admin.scm:2148:12: acpica@20210930:
Disarchive entry refers to non-existent SWH directory 'aeae11cb3c33ab33374e222dc3bdf17039808a5b'
gnu/packages/admin.scm:3029:12: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/admin.scm:725:5: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/admin.scm:2116:5: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/admin.scm:1108:5: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/admin.scm:2939:12: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/admin.scm:534:12: [email-masked]: scheduled Software Heritage archival
gnu/packages/admin.scm:1137:12: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/admin.scm:2677:5: [email-masked]: scheduled Software Heritage archival
checking [email-masked] [archival]...
gnu/packages/admin.scm:3571:12: [email-masked]: scheduled Software Heritage archival
gnu/packages/aidc.scm:112:12: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/aidc.scm:174:5: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/algebra.scm:489:12: [email-masked]: scheduled Software Heritage archival
gnu/packages/algebra.scm:1053:14: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/algebra.scm:1104:12: [email-masked]: scheduled Software Heritage archival
gnu/packages/algebra.scm:1682:11: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/algebra.scm:1139:5: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/algebra.scm:957:5: [email-masked]: scheduled Software Heritage archival
gnu/packages/algebra.scm:1605:5: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/android.scm:529:12: [email-masked]: scheduled Software Heritage archival
gnu/packages/android.scm:659:12: [email-masked]: scheduled Software Heritage archival
gnu/packages/android.scm:744:5: [email-masked]: scheduled Software Heritage archival
gnu/packages/android.scm:323:12: [email-masked]: scheduled Software Heritage archival
gnu/packages/android.scm:581:12: [email-masked]: scheduled Software Heritage archival
gnu/packages/android.scm:405:12: [email-masked]: scheduled Software Heritage archival
gnu/packages/android.scm:358:12: [email-masked]: scheduled Software Heritage archival
gnu/packages/android.scm:302:12: [email-masked]: scheduled Software Heritage archival
gnu/packages/android.scm:248:12: [email-masked]: scheduled Software Heritage archival
gnu/packages/android.scm:458:12: [email-masked]: scheduled Software Heritage archival
gnu/packages/android.scm:619:12: [email-masked]: scheduled Software Heritage archival
gnu/packages/android.scm:101:5: [email-masked]: scheduled Software Heritage archival
gnu/packages/android.scm:195:12: [email-masked]: scheduled Software Heritage archival
gnu/packages/animation.scm:67:5: [email-masked]: scheduled Software Heritage archival
gnu/packages/antivirus.scm:48:12: [email-masked]:
Disarchive entry refers to non-existent SWH directory 'b25414c9864a270899ca1ff494e7ba4c437b166d'
gnu/packages/aspell.scm:115:12: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/astronomy.scm:898:5: [email-masked]: scheduled Software Heritage archival
gnu/packages/astronomy.scm:239:5: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/astronomy.scm:298:5: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/astronomy.scm:823:5: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/astronomy.scm:518:5: [email-masked]:
Disarchive entry refers to non-existent SWH directory '128bbe76a82dd0b38b725565ed703a7148257ae0'
gnu/packages/astronomy.scm:216:5: [email-masked]:
Disarchive entry refers to non-existent SWH directory '92625e2c6dbe3ad7c4f44a061ada24ce00637087'
gnu/packages/astronomy.scm:377:5: [email-masked]:
Disarchive entry refers to non-existent SWH directory '6000a273dfff9de62725b53e41562fff711069c1'
gnu/packages/astronomy.scm:278:5: [email-masked]:
Disarchive entry refers to non-existent SWH directory 'c68ff8714c6fd360a38158f3d8f22e555c061452'
gnu/packages/audio.scm:2941:12: [email-masked]: scheduled Software Heritage archival
gnu/packages/audio.scm:3131:12: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/audio.scm:5431:6: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/audio.scm:3906:12: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/audio.scm:2581:12: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/audio.scm:309:12: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/audio.scm:4813:5: [email-masked]: scheduled Software Heritage archival
gnu/packages/audio.scm:1908:12: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/audio.scm:4657:5: gnaural@20110606: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/audio.scm:1962:2: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/audio.scm:947:12: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/audio.scm:4266:12: [email-masked]:
Disarchive entry refers to non-existent SWH directory 'cb52aaa9500df2b674bf7922811deeea1b766139'
gnu/packages/audio.scm:2811:12: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/audio.scm:5130:6: [email-masked]:
Disarchive entry refers to non-existent SWH directory '3e574043a04d77dd7231d23210547c4fe065a40c'
gnu/packages/audio.scm:4114:5: [email-masked]:
Disarchive entry refers to non-existent SWH directory 'aa763150704fe06f34097b38e839409cee52366d'
gnu/packages/audio.scm:4956:6: [email-masked]: scheduled Software Heritage archival
gnu/packages/audio.scm:3699:5: [email-masked]:
Disarchive entry refers to non-existent SWH directory '127c0a03c7ccba74870aef7dac36019af35798cc'
gnu/packages/audio.scm:3425:5: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/audio.scm:3286:12: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/audio.scm:2176:12: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/audio.scm:3802:12: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/audio.scm:2541:6: [email-masked]: scheduled Software Heritage archival
gnu/packages/audio.scm:563:12: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/audio.scm:3199:12: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/audio.scm:3226:12: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/audio.scm:3853:12: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/audio.scm:2627:12: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/audio.scm:3170:12: [email-masked]:
Disarchive entry refers to non-existent SWH directory 'd9745f29da983c6ad674871e68ac96362c4f11cc'
gnu/packages/audio.scm:528:12: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/augeas.scm:37:12: [email-masked]:
Disarchive entry refers to non-existent SWH directory '7d7ed9f88ee649a90493f54d3988a062c3ddeafb'
gnu/packages/autogen.scm:38:5: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/autotools.scm:291:5: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/backup.scm:765:12: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/backup.scm:192:5: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/base.scm:587:11: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/batik.scm:204:6: [email-masked]:
Disarchive entry refers to non-existent SWH directory 'f5bd0fe7450175196c57d6f6d5aca8905393e814'
gnu/packages/benchmark.scm:57:12: [email-masked]: source not archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database
gnu/packages/bioconductor.scm:779:12: [email-masked]:
Disarchive entry refers to non-existent SWH directory '92bd3b93caa9a4b0840c70ddb96ac75b0684d7ec'
gnu/packages/bioconductor.scm:10755:5: [email-masked]: Software Heritage rate limit reached; try again later
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

All the best,
simon

zimoun (1):
  swh: Allows token from Software Heritage authentication service.

 guix/swh.scm | 23 +++++++++++++++++++++--
 1 file changed, 21 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

base-commit: cf25ba2d773435af7af2cd315185acb16dcc6b58
-- 
2.32.0