Subject: bug#51205: closed (Re: bug#51205: 26.3; useful packages auto-removed)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2023 08:45:02 +0000

Your bug report

#51205: 26.3; useful packages auto-removed

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
51205: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=51205
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#51205: 26.3; useful packages auto-removed
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Cc: Guillaume MULLER <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2023 01:43:52 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> Guillaume MULLER <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> - When I hit "M-x package-autoremove" , some of the packages I use on an
>>   every day basis got removed automatically.
>
> (I'm going through old bug reports that unfortunately weren't resolved
> at the time.)
>
> That command removes packages that were not installed explicitly, but
> were installed as a dependency for package(s) that you've later removed.
>
>> I don't know what are the criteria used to detect a package is not used
>> anymore, but clearly some of my packages got removed abusively.
>
> "Not used" is not the criterion.
>
> Did that command remove anything that you hadn't installed explicitly?
> I tested the command here, but it seems like it's working as designed
> for me.
>
> If you see a bug here, do you have a recipe to reproduce it, starting
> from "emacs -Q"?

More information was requested, but none was given within 12 months, so
I'm closing this bug.  If this is still an issue, please reply to this
email (use "Reply to all" in your email client) and we can reopen the
bug report.

Subject: 26.3; useful packages auto-removed
From: Guillaume MULLER <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 16:52:45 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi

- I have a lot of packages installed

- When I hit "M-x package-autoremove" , some of the packages I use on an
  every day basis got removed automatically.

- E.g. recently "mode-icons" and "EIN" got removed whereas I need them!

I don't know what are the criteria used to detect a package is not used
anymore, but clearly some of my packages got removed abusively. 

Is it because both old & new versions exist together? (in this case the
new version should be left in place)

Is it because a package contains only icons/no code? (in this case the
package manager should be informed to add some empty code or some
similar hack?)

Is there any counter of number of usage/date of last usage? (in this
case it should not be 0'd or the threshold considered for removal should
be lower).

Whatever is the case my frequently used & useful packages should not be
removed by "package-autoremove"

NOTE: I just cleared most of my packages and reinstalleed the most
important ones. When I hit "M-x package-autoremove" I'm faced with the
message:
"11 packages will be deleted:
with-editor, polymode, org-ref, mode-icons, key-chord, helm-bibtex, ein, bibtex-completion, biblio-core, biblio, anaphora, proceed? (y or n) n
"
It is not normal as I just freshly reinstalled at least org-ref,
mode-icons, and ein because I need them.

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.14)
 of 2020-03-26, modified by Debian built on lcy01-amd64-020
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description:	Linux Mint 20.2

Recent messages:
Wrote /home/user/Perso/FramaGit/dossier-qualif-cn27-2021/section_situation_speciale.tex
Saving file /home/user/Perso/FramaGit/dossier-qualif-cn27-2021/section_situation_speciale.tex...
Wrote /home/user/Perso/FramaGit/dossier-qualif-cn27-2021/section_situation_speciale.tex
Saving file /home/user/Perso/FramaGit/dossier-qualif-cn27-2021/section_situation_speciale.tex...
Wrote /home/user/Perso/FramaGit/dossier-qualif-cn27-2021/section_situation_speciale.tex
(No changes need to be saved) [2 times]
Mark set
Auto-saving...done
Saving file /home/user/Perso/FramaGit/dossier-qualif-cn27-2021/section_situation_speciale.tex...
Wrote /home/user/Perso/FramaGit/dossier-qualif-cn27-2021/section_situation_speciale.tex

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-mEZBk7/emacs-26.3+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: 
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: C
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: C
  value of $LC_TIME: C
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: LaTeX/P

Minor modes in effect:
  flyspell-mode: t
  lsp-diagnostics-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  lsp-headerline-breadcrumb-mode: t
  lsp-modeline-workspace-status-mode: t
  lsp-modeline-diagnostics-mode: t
  lsp-modeline-code-actions-mode: t
  dap-tooltip-mode: t
  dap-ui-many-windows-mode: t
  dap-ui-controls-mode: t
  dap-ui-mode: t
  lsp-ui-mode: t
  lsp-ui-doc-mode: t
  lsp-ui-sideline-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  dap-auto-configure-mode: t
  dap-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: 1
  lsp-completion-mode: t
  lsp-managed-mode: t
  lsp-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  mode-icons-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-10/tablegen-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-9/tablegen-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-10/emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-9/emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-10/llvm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-9/llvm-mode
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20210823.528/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-pkg
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20210823.528/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20210823.528/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/dired-async
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20210823.528/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20210823.528/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20210823.528/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-occur
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-adaptive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-adaptive
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-net
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-dabbrev
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-ring
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-locate
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-command
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-files
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-eshell
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-elisp-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-elisp-package
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-font
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-color
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-imenu
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-autoloads
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-man
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-x-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-x-files
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-find hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-find
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-comint
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-easymenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-easymenu
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-config
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-buffers
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-bookmark
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-help
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-external
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-tags
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-for-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-for-files
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-elisp
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-info
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-regexp
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-mode
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-utils
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-semantic
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-types
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-id-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-id-utils
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-sys
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-eval
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-shell
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-misc
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-grep
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-pkg
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20211013.445/helm-source hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.0/helm-source
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20211013.445/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.0/helm
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20211013.445/helm-multi-match hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.0/helm-multi-match
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20211013.445/helm-core-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.0/helm-core-autoloads
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20211013.445/helm-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.0/helm-lib
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20211013.445/helm-core-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.0/helm-core-pkg
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20210904.733/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-autoloads
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20210904.733/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20210904.733/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-pkg
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-links hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-links
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-virtual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-virtual
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-history
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-info
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-isearch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-isearch
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-view
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-dev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-dev
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-outline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-outline
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-sync
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-occur
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-util
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-misc
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-tools-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-autoloads
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-annot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-annot
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-tools-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-pkg
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-cache
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-loader hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-loader
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20210625.400/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.3/popup
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20210625.400/popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.3/popup-autoloads
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20210625.400/popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.3/popup-pkg
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/tablist-20200427.2205/tablist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/tablist-20200427.2205/tablist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-autoloads
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/tablist-20200427.2205/tablist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-pkg
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/tablist-20200427.2205/tablist-filter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-filter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20210823.528/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-pkg
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20210823.528/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/dired-async
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20210823.528/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20210823.528/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20210823.528/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20210823.528/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-android hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-android
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20170925.1538/folding-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20170925.1538/folding-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20170925.1538/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20170925.1538/folding
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20170925.1538/folding-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20170925.1538/folding-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-ring
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-locate
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-files
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-autoloads
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-man
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-find hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-find
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-net
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-occur
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-config
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-bookmark
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-tags
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-easymenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-easymenu
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-for-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-for-files
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-comint
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-eshell
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-command
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-x-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-x-files
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-info
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-mode
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-types
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-semantic
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20211013.727/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-buffers
/home%2