Subject: 26.3; Packages not removed even when modeline say so

From: Guillaume MULLER <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 11:39:00 +0200

- M-x list-packages
- Select a package marked as 'dependency'
- Hit 'd' (mark for deletion)
- Hit 'x' (execute deletion)
- Modeline shows message "finished [Deleted 1]"
- But package is NOT deleted and if you look at **Messages** buffer you read:
"
Delete package ‘ac-php-core-20210909.918’? (y or n) y
Package menu: Operation started [Deleting 1]
Error trying to delete ‘ac-php-core-20210909.918’: (error "Package ‘ac-php-core-20210909.918’ is used by ‘company-php’ as dependency, not deleting")
Package menu: Operation finished [Deleted 1]
"

Doing so, I discovered that:

1) the mode line message (== last line in **Message**) is deceiving, as it
is FALSE to write "[Deleted 1]", since no package was deleted.

2) deleting packages marked as "dependency" is PitA... (I had
installed a lot of packages as I wanted to try them, but ended up with an Emacs that was
simply unusable -- lots of cryptic error messages when opening any file
- see e.g. https://github.com/emacs-lsp/lsp-mode/issues/3153 - trying to
find the problematic packages and trying to remove the potentially buggy
packages and their dependencies was painful :{)

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.14)
 of 2020-03-26, modified by Debian built on lcy01-amd64-020
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description:	Linux Mint 20.2

Recent messages:
Mark set [2 times]
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
Mark set
(No changes need to be saved) [2 times]
Composing main Info directory...done
user-error: Info file emacs does not existInvalid face reference: t
Invalid face reference: t [7 times]

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-mEZBk7/emacs-26.3+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: 
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: C
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: C
  value of $LC_TIME: C
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: 1
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  mode-icons-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-10/tablegen-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-9/tablegen-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-10/emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-9/emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-10/llvm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-9/llvm-mode
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20210823.528/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-pkg
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20210823.528/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20210823.528/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/dired-async
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20210823.528/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20210823.528/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20210823.528/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20210904.733/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-autoloads
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20210904.733/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20210904.733/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-pkg
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-links hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-links
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-virtual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-virtual
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-history
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-info
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-isearch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-isearch
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-view
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-dev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-dev
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-outline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-outline
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-sync
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-occur
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-util
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-misc
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-tools-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-autoloads
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-annot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-annot
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-tools-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-pkg
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-cache
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-loader hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-loader
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20210625.400/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.3/popup
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20210625.400/popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.3/popup-autoloads
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20210625.400/popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.3/popup-pkg
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/tablist-20200427.2205/tablist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/tablist-20200427.2205/tablist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-autoloads
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/tablist-20200427.2205/tablist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-pkg
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/tablist-20200427.2205/tablist-filter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-filter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20210823.528/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-pkg
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20210823.528/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/dired-async
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20210823.528/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20210823.528/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20210823.528/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20210823.528/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-android hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-android
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20170925.1538/folding-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20170925.1538/folding-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20170925.1538/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20170925.1538/folding
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20170925.1538/folding-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20170925.1538/folding-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-locate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-find hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-find
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-net
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-easymenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-easymenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-for-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-for-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-command
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-x-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-x-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-buffers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-adaptive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-adaptive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-sys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-external
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-elisp-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-elisp-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-grep
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-id-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-id-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.0/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.0/helm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.0/helm-core-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.0/helm-core-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.0/helm-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.0/helm-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.0/helm-core-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.0/helm-core-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.0/helm-multi-match hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.0/helm-multi-match
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.0/helm-source hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.0/helm-source
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.55/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.55/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20210904.733/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-autoloads
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20210904.733/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20210904.733/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-links hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-links
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-info
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-outline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-outline
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-sync
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-dev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-dev
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-occur
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-misc
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20211004.514/pdf-tools-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-autoloads
/home/user/.emacs.d