Subject: Re: bug#51187: [PATCH] gnu: Add herbe.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 21:12:12 +0200

Hi,

iKaSeRo <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * gnu/packages/suckless.scm (herbe): New variable.

Overall LGTM.  Minor comments:

> diff --git a/gnu/packages/suckless.scm b/gnu/packages/suckless.scm
> index b24eced379..f3ed9f1df6 100644
> --- a/gnu/packages/suckless.scm

Could you move it to, say, xdisorg.scm as it’s not related to
suckless.org?

> +    (home-page "https://github.com/dudik/herbe")
> +    (synopsis "Daemon-less notifications")
> +    (description "Daemon-less notifications without D-Bus.
> +You can use @code{tiramisu} to call @code{herbe}")

Please make full sentences and expound a tiny bit, as per
<https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/html_node/Synopses-and-Descriptions.html>.

TIA!

Ludo’.