Subject: bug#51180: 29.0.50; Non-compiled file loaded with M-x emacs-lisp-byte-compile-and-load

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 13:27:24 +0200

M-x emacs-lisp-byte-compile-and-load loads the ".el" file instead of
".elc".  I believe this is a regression introduced in git commit
4a575eb18cca3eed5019f2d2d2abeea1f0c07005
(Tue Oct 20 18:48:27 2020 +0200)

Best regards.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 6, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.30, cairo version 1.17.4)
 of 2021-10-12 built on t400-pc
Repository revision: 5588617a7ec4e16d3cf10a66f0203f92a61e7d5a
Repository branch: dokaj-stabilen
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12013000
System Description: Artix Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --without-libsystemd'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG
RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  vertico-indexed-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  mlscroll-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  lispy-mode: t
  highlight-defined-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  dap-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  goto-address-prog-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  dot-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  coterm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  corfu-global-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  adaptive-wrap-prefix-mode: t
  global-adaptive-wrap-prefix-mode: t
  moje-prikaži-zamik-način: t
  moje-globalen-nasilnejše-ubijanje-način: t
  moje-nasilnejše-ubijanje-način: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  moje-frames-only-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/lispy-20210914.1209/elpa hides /home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/ivy-20210930.1450/elpa
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/jsonrpc-1.0.14.0.20210921.155253/jsonrpc hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/jsonrpc
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20210920.1038/transient hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/transient
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/xref-1.3.0.0.20211009.75036/xref hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/project-0.8.1.0.20211010.11542/project hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/flymake-1.2.1.0.20210927.140032/flymake hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-matlab hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-colview hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ol-gnus hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-pcomplete hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-duration hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-agenda hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-timer hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-table hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-table
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-scheme hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-js hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-lilypond hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-element hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-element
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-plantuml hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-sass hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ol-rmail hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-ref hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-capture hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ox-org hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-plot hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-eval hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-datetree hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-mobile hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-perl hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ol-docview hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-mouse hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-org hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-sed hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ol-info hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-calc hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ol-man hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-R hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-gnuplot hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-comint hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-fortran hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-screen hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-clojure hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-inlinetask hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-indent hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ol-w3m hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ox-odt hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-makefile hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ol-bbdb hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ol-mhe hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-ocaml hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-sql hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-julia hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-compat hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-core hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-latex hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-awk hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-table hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-ruby hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-archive hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ox-beamer hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-processing hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ol hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ol
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ox-texinfo hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ox hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ox
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-lint hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-groovy hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ol-eshell hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ox-koma-letter hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-refile hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-sqlite hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-macs hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ox-md hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-crypt hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ol-eww hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ox-ascii hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-haskell hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-attach hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-list hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-list
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-src hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-src
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-shell hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-protocol hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ox-icalendar hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ox-man hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-entities hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-C hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-lob hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-python hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-octave hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-maxima hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-forth hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-attach-git hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-exp hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ol-irc hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ox-publish hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-clock hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-eshell hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-footnote hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-lisp hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-goto hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-feed hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-ctags hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-num hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-num
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ox-html hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-habit hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-tempo hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-macro hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-id hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-id
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-dot hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-tangle hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ol-bibtex hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ox-latex hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-install hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-install
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-faces hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-keys hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-ditaa hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-java hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-lua hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/ob-css hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-loaddefs hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210621/org-version hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/org/org-version
/home/miha/.config/emacs/elpa/eldoc-1.11.0.0.20211005.91205/eldoc hides /home/miha/src/kar-tako/emacs/emacs-uporabljen/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow emacsbug magit-patch magit-subtree magit-gitignore magit-ediff
ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util cus-edit cl-print ace-window info-look shortdoc man em-unix
em-term em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-cmpl
em-dirs esh-var em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode time pulse
consult-imenu tramp-cmds git-rebase dabbrev pcmpl-unix rect cus-start
magit-extras macros epa-file shr-color m4-mode make-mode sendmail
ecomplete qp sort mail-extr corfu bash-completion gnutls url-http url-gw
url-cache url-auth embark-consult embark gitignore-mode auctex-latexmk
tex-buf smartparens-latex latex latex-flymake tex-ispell tex-style
tex-info tex texmathp texinfo texinfo-loaddefs smartparens-python python
view tramp-cache lsp-modeline flymake-cc macrostep-c cmacexp macrostep
smartparens-c cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs dired-aux mm-archive notmuch-addr
notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump notmuch-hello notmuch-show
notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message notmuch-draft
notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser
notmuch-wash coolj notmuch-query icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs
notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-version notmuch-compat hl-line elfeed-a
image-file image-converter elfeed-org elfeed-show elfeed-search
elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib xml-query
link-hint ffap misearch multi-isearch dictionary dictionary-connection
shell-highlight-undef face-remap comint-intercept eshell esh-cmd esh-ext
esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
shell-highlight capf-autosuggest orderless vertico-repeat cursor-sensor
consult-vertico vertico-indexed vertico vc-mtn vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src
vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc consult magit-bookmark bookmark mlscroll
pp flymake-shellcheck flymake-proc flymake warnings sh-script smie
executable conf-mode bug-reference hideshow lispy hydra swiper ivy
ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir delsel lispy-inline avy etags fileloop
edebug backtrace help-fns radix-tree lispy-tags mode-local
highlight-defined rainbow-delimiters git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper
git-gutter dap-mode dap-launch posframe dap-overlays lsp-mode
lsp-protocol yasnippet-snippets yasnippet xref spinner network-stream
nsm smartparens-markdown markdown-mode edit-indirect color lv inline ht
f s ewoc compile gcmh vc-git vc-dispatcher org-eldoc toc-org org-indent
goto-addr whitespace ws-butler guess-language flyspell ispell dot-mode
org-element avl-tree generator ol-eww mule-util eww xdg url-queue mm-url
ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt
speedbar ezimage dframe gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
dig gnus-sum shr svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus
xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m smartparens-org org-id
org-refile orgit edmacro kmacro magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull
magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit package browse-url
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse url-vars magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode
diff-mode git-commit log-edit message rmc puny dired-x dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor server tramp-sh tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration tramp-compat parse-time
iso8601 ls-lisp auth-source password-cache json map project magit-mode
transient cl-extra magit-git magit-section cl-seq magit-utils crm eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs org ob-lilypond ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol-man
ol-notmuch ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs which-key undo-tree diff coterm
term disp-table shell pcomplete ehelp comint ansi-color ring zsh-history
files-x mb-depth marginalia diminish smartparens-config smartparens-text
smartparens thingatpt dash adaptive-wrap quail help-mode dtrt-indent
advice zerodark-theme let-alist pcase desktop frameset recentf
tree-widget wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib savehist kinsoku minibuf-eldef
cus-load seq gv subr-x byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv info
tex-site gnu-elpa-features rx iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3609942 1907867)
 (symbols 48 63563 52)
 (strings 32 464669 251648)
 (string-bytes 1 13993155)
 (vectors 16 181483)
 (vector-slots 8 3229175 2263578)
 (floats 8 772 2759)
 (intervals 56 354850 76864)
 (buffers 992 192))