Subject: bug#52647: closed (Re: bug#51161: 28.0.50; Wrong cursor face in new frame with pgtk)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2022 00:42:02 +0000

Your bug report

#51161: 29.0.50; pgtk new frames don't have a visible cursor

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
51161: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=51161
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#51161: 28.0.50; Wrong cursor face in new frame with pgtk
From: Po Lu <[email-masked]>
To: Morgan Smith <[email-masked]>
Cc: Protesilaos Stavrou <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2022 08:41:25 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Morgan Smith <[email-masked]> writes:

> I tested with commit 5136f5333ba693b478eb450d298ce75679062937 and the
> bug is gone!  Thank you so much!

Thanks, closing.

I hope it's okay to Cc two bug done addresses.

Subject: 29.0.50; pgtk new frames don't have a visible cursor
From: Morgan Smith <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 15:53:51 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

So I have a bit of a strange setup so I do hope someone can reproduce
this.

I can confirm this bug did not exist on commit
75eac285af405ccd8f2cba89b1047992984a7b7d (before the pgtk merge) when
running in Xwayland.

Basically, when a create a new frame `(make-frame-command)` there is no
visible cursor there.  Everything works great, but no visible cursor.
The cursor is still there in the first frame(s) and that works great.

My setup / steps to reproduce:

Emacs commit 55f652c856837b903b28917c8f5c6834b1483197 --with-pgtk

Start Sway (running xlsclients confirms emacs is running in Wayland, NOT
Xwayland)

Create initial emacs frame (as in `emacs -Q`)

At this point creating new frames works great and they will have cursors

Run `(load-theme 'modus-vivendi t)` (I tried with both modus-themes
1.7.0 and the latest commit from Prot which is
8f9491d0e2b915dda99224bdbf5b0c063ea537a5)

Now any new frames which are created will not have a visible cursor.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.30, cairo version 1.16.0)
Windowing system distributor 'System Description: Guix System

Configured using:
 'configure
CONFIG_SHELL=/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash
SHELL=/gnu/store/vx6vfbmmazvfi7vp8xyjn2mcyylvw9gn-bash-minimal-5.1.8/bin/bash
--prefix=/gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef
--enable-fast-install --with-native-compilation --with-pgtk 'CFLAGS=-O2
-march=native -pipe -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections'
LDFLAGS=-Wl,--gc-sections --with-modules --with-cairo
--disable-build-details'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LIBOTF LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK PNG
RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: /home/pancake/.config/guix/extra-profiles/emacs/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp:/gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp
  value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH: /home/pancake/.config/guix/extra-profiles/emacs/emacs/lib/eln-cache:/gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/lib/eln-cache
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Eshell

Minor modes in effect:
  eshell-prompt-mode: t
  eshell-hist-mode: t
  eshell-pred-mode: t
  eshell-cmpl-mode: t
  eshell-proc-mode: t
  eshell-arg-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  eshell-syntax-highlighting-global-mode: t
  eshell-syntax-highlighting-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-notifications-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-keep-place-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  magit-wip-initial-backup-mode: t
  magit-wip-before-change-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-apply-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-save-mode: t
  magit-wip-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  global-cwarn-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-layout-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/gnu/store/287rpqwjrnxjgcwda2h6lmnz3f0gpsi3-emacs-transient-0.3.7/share/emacs/site-lisp/transient-0.3.7/transient hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/transient
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ox-odt hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ox-texinfo hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ox-latex hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ox hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ox-publish hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-table hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-agenda hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ox-man hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ox-html hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ox-icalendar hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ox-koma-letter hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ox-ascii hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ox-beamer hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-element hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-refile hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-src hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-list hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-protocol hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-plot hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-lint hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-mouse hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-mobile hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-macs hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-clock hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-keys hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-id hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-footnote hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-feed hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-colview hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-entities hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-capture hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-compat hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-attach hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ol hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/oc hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ol-bibtex hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/oc-basic hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-core hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ox-org hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ox-md hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-timer hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-pcomplete hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-num hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-macro hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-inlinetask hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-indent hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-habit hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-goto hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-faces hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-ctags hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-duration hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-archive hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ol-bbdb hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-tangle hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/oc-csl hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-sql hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-shell hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-R hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-python hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-ruby hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-C hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-octave hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-lua hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-lilypond hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-julia hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-java hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-haskell hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-gnuplot hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-exp hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-comint hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-loaddefs hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-tempo hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-datetree hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-crypt hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-attach-git hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ol-gnus hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ol-mhe hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ol-w3m hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ol-rmail hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ol-irc hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ol-man hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ol-info hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ol-eww hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ol-eshell hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ol-doi hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ol-docview hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/oc-biblatex hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/oc-natbib hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-sqlite hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-table hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-fortran hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-sed hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-screen hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-scheme hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-sass hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-ref hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-processing hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-plantuml hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-perl hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-ocaml hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-org hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-maxima hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-matlab hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-makefile hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-lob hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-latex hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-lisp hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-js hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-groovy hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-forth hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-eval hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-eshell hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-emacs-lisp hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-dot hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-ditaa hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-css hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-clojure hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-calc hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/ob-awk hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-version hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/gnu/store/c49165y74868qagba1j047x3zz8g00i6-emacs-org-git.main/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-git.main/org-install hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-compat hides /gnu/store/fpdk9rbxgb1lz14xf7310ipiay941ckb-emacs-pgtk-native-comp-28.0.90-216.79d7eef/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/obsolete/eieio-compat

Features:
(flymake-shellcheck sh-script smie executable magit-extras guix-devel
edit-indirect ffap guix-misc guix-ui guix-ui-messages bui bui-list
bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button guix-read
guix-help-vars guix-repl guix-profiles guix-external guix-config
guix-build-config guix-geiser geiser-mode geiser-xref geiser-compile
geiser-debug guix-guile guix-utils guix bui-utils magit-imenu git-rebase
face-remap pcmpl-unix misearch multi-isearch checkdoc lisp-mnt vc-git
flymake-proc flymake display-line-numbers rainbow-delimiters em-unix
em-term term disp-table ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred
em-glob em-cmpl em-dirs esh-var em-basic em-banner em-alias em-tramp
esh-mode eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg
esh-module esh-groups hl-line shortdoc shadow sort mail-extr gnus-msg
emacsbug mule-util init.el modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes
minibuf-eldef pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc pdf-tools pdf-view magit-bookmark bookmark jka-compr
pdf-cache pdf-info pdf-util pdf-macs image-mode exif autoinsert
disk-usage time-stamp undo-tree queue ob-plantuml plantuml-mode
desktop-environment tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-compat ls-lisp eshell-syntax-highlighting esh-util
erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-button
erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-log erc-desktop-notifications
erc-match notifications erc-spelling flyspell ispell erc-services
erc-networks erc-goodies erc erc-backend thingatpt erc-loaddefs pinentry
which-key ido ws-butler ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit package url-handlers magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode git-commit
log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-libgit libgit libegit2
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor
shell server magit-mode transient edmacro kmacro magit-git magit-section
magit-utils crm dash yasnippet geiser-guile info-look info geiser
geiser-repl geiser-image geiser-company geiser-doc geiser-menu
geiser-edit etags fileloop xref project geiser-completion geiser-autodoc
geiser-eval geiser-connection tq geiser-syntax scheme geiser-impl
help-fns radix-tree geiser-log geiser-popup view geiser-custom
geiser-base elec-pair which-func imenu cwarn cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs delight
comp comp-cstr cl-extra help-mode org-passwords org-contacts org-capture
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku svg dom browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse url-vars gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader org-clock holidays
hol-loaddefs org-goto ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element
org-persist xdg org-id org-refile avl-tree generator org-duration org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table ol org-keys oc org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs format-spec battery dbus xml
time cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit message mailcap yank-media rmc puny
dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs auth-source password-cache
json map time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils imap rfc2104 utf7 mm-util mail-prsvr grep compile
text-property-search comint ansi-color ring autorevert filenotify
warnings yasnippet-autoloads ws-butler-autoloads which-key-autoloads
vterm-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads transmission-autoloads
sr-speedbar-autoloads scad-mode-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
plantuml-mode-autoloads pinentry-autoloads tablist-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads spinner-autoloads sesman-autoloads queue-autoloads
epl-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads parseclj-autoloads a-autoloads
parseedn-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads cider-autoloads
arduino-mode-autoloads ede/auto eieio-base cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs cl-loaddefs cl-lib org-contrib-autoloads
org-contacts-git.main-autoloads org-git.main-autoloads kv-autoloads
esxml-autoloads nov-el-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
transient-autoloads libgit-autoloads magit-autoloads s-autoloads
literate-calc-mode-autoloads ledger-mode-git.master-autoloads
magit-popup-autoloads geiser-guile-autoloads edit-indirect-autoloads
dash-git.master-autoloads bui-autoloads guix-autoloads rx
ggtags-autoloads geiser-autoloads flymake-shellcheck-autoloads
eshell-syntax-highlighting-autoloads modus-themes-git.main-autoloads
elpher-autoloads disk-usage-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads
desktop-environment-autoloads delight-autoloads rec-mode-autoloads
async-autoloads debbugs-autoloads guix-emacs seq gv subr-x byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv early-init iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit pgtk multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1045022 178625)
 (symbols 48 53333 2)
 (strings 32 470469 15146)
 (string-bytes 1 23424711)
 (vectors 16 101057)
 (vector-slots 8 2426781 123925)
 (floats 8 644 416)
 (intervals 56 10293 13178)
 (buffers 992 29))