Subject: bug#51145: closed (Re: bug#51145: Cuirass should tag the Javascript it uses as free)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2021 09:58:03 +0000

Your bug report

#51145: Cuirass should tag the Javascript it uses as free

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
51145: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=51145
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#51145: Cuirass should tag the Javascript it uses as free
From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
To: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2021 10:57:02 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Maxim,

> They pointed to me that the page wouldn't load in LibreJS, which is true
> (I had forgotten the issue myself, having whitelisted the domain long
> ago).

Fixed with 8726ef9c6572cd07eafd96fce76fd329e9faf469.

Thanks,

Mathieu

Subject: Cuirass should tag the Javascript it uses as free
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: bug-guix <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 23:30:35 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Guix!

While offering the page https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/30234/dashboard to
a user having problems with the current installation image (1.3.0, due
to TLS failures during substitution:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
guix substitute: error: TLS error in procedure
'write_to_session_record_port': Error in the push function
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

They pointed to me that the page wouldn't load in LibreJS, which is true
(I had forgotten the issue myself, having whitelisted the domain long
ago).

Thanks,

Maxim