Subject: 28.0.50; cl-letf appears not to work with native-comp (at least for process-exit-status and other builtins)

From: Robert Irelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 15:37:13 -0700

With native compilation, cl-letf appears not to work with
process-exit-status (and perhaps other builtin functions).

Specifically, when I add the following advice

    (defun +ivy--always-return-zero-exit-code-a (fn &rest args)
      (cl-letf* (((symbol-function 'process-exit-status-orig)
                  (symbol-function 'process-exit-status))
                 ((symbol-function 'process-exit-status)
                  (lambda (_proc)
                    (let ((code (process-exit-status-orig proc)))
                      (if (= code 2) 0 code)))))
        (apply fn args)))
    (advice-add #'counsel-rg :around #'+ivy--always-return-zero-exit-code-a)

I see the following error whenever I run counsel-rg

    comp--native-compile: Native compiler error: (lambda (arg1010
&optional) (let ((f #'process-exit-status-orig)) (funcall f
arg1010))), "Compiling
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/cache/eln/28_0_50-263b1cd8/subr--trampoline-70726f636573732d657869742d7374617475732d6f726967_process_exit_status_orig_0.eln...
    Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument comp-data-container nil)
      comp-finalize-relocs()
      comp-compile-ctxt-to-file(\"/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/cache/...\")
      comp-final1()
      load-with-code-conversion(\"/private/var/folders/nc/b_w18yx56z1bhhrh2f57k90w00...\"
\"/private/var/folders/nc/b_w18yx56z1bhhrh2f57k90w00...\" nil t)
      load-with-shorthands-and-code-conversion(\"/private/var/folders/nc/b_w18yx56z1bhhrh2f57k90w00...\"
\"/private/var/folders/nc/b_w18yx56z1bhhrh2f57k90w00...\" nil t)
      command-line-1((\"-l\"
\"/var/folders/nc/b_w18yx56z1bhhrh2f57k90w006zmf/T/e...\"))
      command-line()
      normal-top-level()

Removing the advice removes the error.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin20.6.0, NS
appkit-2022.60 Version 11.5.2 (Build 20G95))
 of 2021-09-06 built on rmirelan-macbookpro.roam.corp.google.com
Repository revision: cfcf42ff879f766ffe5812fb0cd12f35803c1bfb
Repository branch: HEAD
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2022
System Description:  macOS 11.6

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/local --disable-silent-rules --without-dbus
 --without-gconf --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --with-gmp
 --with-gnutls --with-json --with-xml2 --with-modules --infodir
 /opt/local/share/info/emacs --with-ns --with-lcms2 --without-harfbuzz
 --without-xaw3d --with-native-compilation --with-imagemagick
 --with-rsvg 'CFLAGS=-pipe -Os
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX11.sdk -arch
 x86_64' 'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX11.sdk'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names -Wl,-no_pie
 -Wl,-syslibroot,/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX11.sdk
 -arch x86_64''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Outline

Minor modes in effect:
  goto-address-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  diff-hl-margin-mode: t
  visual-fill-column-mode: t
  el-patch-use-package-mode: t
  org-super-agenda-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  flycheck-popup-tip-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  eros-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  envrc-global-mode: t
  envrc-mode: t
  evil-traces-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  better-jumper-mode: t
  better-jumper-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  ivy-prescient-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  ivy-rich-project-root-cache-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  evil-goggles-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-mode: t
  evil-snipe-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-local-mode: t
  evil-snipe-local-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  dtrt-indent-mode: t
  solaire-global-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  adaptive-wrap-prefix-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  ns-auto-titlebar-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  +popup-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  view-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-diminish
hides /Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package
hides /Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-lint
hides /Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-lint
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-delight
hides /Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-jump
hides /Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-core
hides /Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-ensure
hides /Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-bind-key
hides /Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/bind-key/bind-key
hides /Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/bind-key
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/straight/straight-x
hides /Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight-x
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/straight/straight
hides /Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/indent
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/indent
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/transient/transient
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/xref/xref
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/xref
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/project/project
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/project
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-contrib/ob-stan
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-exp
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-contrib/ob-J
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-css
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-lob
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ol-irc
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-forth
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-macs
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-version
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-scheme
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ox
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-contrib/ob-abc
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-abc
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-C
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-capture
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-ref
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-clojure
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-mouse
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-contrib/ob-ledger
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-ctags
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-entities
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-archive
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-screen
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ol-bibtex
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-haskell
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-contrib/ob-asymptote
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-table
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ol-eww
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ox-org
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-num
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-plot
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ol-rmail
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-awk
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-groovy
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-octave
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-faces
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-colview
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-R
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-refile
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-timer
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-contrib/ob-ebnf
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-mobile
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-fortran
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-shell
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-perl
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-sqlite
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-sed
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-list
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-ruby
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-eval
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-habit
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-clock
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-goto
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ox-html
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-src
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-lisp
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ol-eshell
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-ditaa
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-pcomplete
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-lint
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ox-latex
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-sass
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-contrib/ob-io
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-tangle
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-calc
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-java
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ox-icalendar
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ol-mhe
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-attach-git
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ox-md
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ox-beamer
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-element
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-protocol
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-contrib/ob-mscgen
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-gnuplot
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-tempo
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-latex
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ol-w3m
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-id
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-contrib/ob-vala
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-vala
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ox-man
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-feed
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-lua
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-table
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-ocaml
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-contrib/ob-coq
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ol-gnus
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-contrib/ob-picolisp
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-indent
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-lilypond
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-matlab
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-datetree
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ol-docview
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-python
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-makefile
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-duration
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-agenda
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-dot
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-js
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ox-publish
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-inlinetask
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-org
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-keys
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-core
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-compat
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ol
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ox-odt
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ol-info
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-plantuml
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-eshell
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ox-ascii
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-loaddefs
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-contrib/ob-hledger
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-maxima
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ol-bbdb
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-macro
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-sql
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-attach
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-processing
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ox-texinfo
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-crypt
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-footnote
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-install
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-comint
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-contrib/ob-shen
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/map/map
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/aio/aio
hides /Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/aio/aio
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/dash/dash
hides /Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/dash/dash
/Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/s/s
hides /Users/rmirelan/.doom.d/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/s/s

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug sendmail descr-text evil-collection-term term
ehelp elisp-def ert overseer pkg-info epl tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat ls-lisp git-rebase magit-extras
elisp-demos org-ql-search org-ql-view ov org-ql peg org-clock-csv
org-gcal org-generic-id org-archive goto-addr elisp-mode
evil-collection-helpful helpful trace evil-collection-edebug edebug
info-look evil-collection-info info evil-collection-elisp-refs
elisp-refs evil-collection-debug debug request-deferred
org-roam-protocol org-roam-migrate org-roam-mode org-roam-capture
org-roam-node org-roam-db org-roam org-roam-compat org-roam-utils
org-protocol anki-editor request ox-pandoc ox-org ox-hugo ox-blackfriday
ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-icalendar ox-ascii ox-md
ox-beamer ox-latex org-re-reveal ox-html table ox-publish ox oc-basic
org-cite-basic tabify timezone facemenu pdf-occur
evil-collection-tablist tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch pdf-misc evil-collection-pdf pdf-tools saveplace-pdf-view
pdf-view pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util pdf-macs image-mode exif
org-noter evil-markdown smartparens-markdown markdown-mode edit-indirect
magit-bookmark evil-collection-bookmark bookmark call-log org-pomodoro
org-timer org-journal cal-move org-clock org-crypt org-eldoc toc-org
evil-org diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso parse-time magit-gitflow
bug-reference evil-ex company-files company-shell
evil-collection-sh-script sh-script smie executable dired-aux vc-hg
vc-svn evil-collection-indent diredfl diff-hl-margin diff-hl-dired
diff-hl evil-collection-log-view log-view evil-collection-vc-dir vc-dir
ewoc org-download company-ispell company-dabbrev company-yasnippet
org-attach org-hugo-auto-export-mode git-auto-commit-mode
visual-fill-column image-file image-converter ol-bibtex bibtex iso8601
org-buganizer google-bugged org-p4 p4-files google-process aio ffap
google-paths google-platform sql evil-collection-view view
google-emacs-utilities ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util evil-collection-magit-todos magit-todos
pcre2el rxt re-builder hl-todo async el-patch org-super-agenda ts ht
org-habit org-inlinetask org-duration org-drill persist org-id
org-agenda the-org-mode-expansions org-capture org-refile
smartparens-org org-yt org-element avl-tree generator org noutline
outline org-table org-loaddefs github-review ghub-graphql treepy gsexp
ghub gnutls deferred a magit-autoloads magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push
magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
char-fold amx help-fns radix-tree cl-print backtrace
evil-collection-help evil-anzu anzu sort hide-mode-line nav-flash
git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper git-gutter evil-collection-vc-git vc-git
projectile auto-minor-mode disp-table whitespace flycheck-popup-tip
evil-collection-popup popup flycheck-cask evil-embrace evil-surround
embrace expand-region text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom parinfer-rust-mode
parinfer-rust-changes parinfer-rust parinfer-rust-helper eros
highlight-quoted rainbow-delimiters vi-tilde-fringe highlight-numbers
parent-mode display-line-numbers rainbow-identifiers raku-detect
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch
saveplace so-long envrc inheritenv mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode
mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors multiple-cursors-core cursor-sensor
evil-collection-minibuffer alert log4e notifications dbus xml gntp
evil-traces evil-collection-which-key which-key better-jumper
company-capf company ivy-prescient prescient evil-collection-ivy ivy-avy
ivy-rich counsel xdg ivy-xref evil-collection-xref xref project swiper
ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir evil-goggles pulse color
evil-easymotion avy evil-escape evil-snipe ob ob-tangle ol ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src org-keys oc org-cite
ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-pcomplete org-list org-entities org-faces
org-compat org-macs emacsql-sqlite url-http url-auth url-gw nsm emacsql
emacsql-compiler magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func
magit-diff smerge-mode diff evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process magit-mode git-commit
evil-collection-log-edit log-edit message rmc puny evil-collection-dired
dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec evil-collection-epa epa epg
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs time-date mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm with-editor doom-snippets
doom-snippets-lib yasnippet evil-collection-elisp-mode savehist recentf
tree-widget gcmh winner paren smartparens-config smartparens-text
smartparens flycheck-package package-lint evil-collection-imenu imenu
evil-collection-finder finder finder-inf lisp-mnt core-packages package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source password-cache url-vars evil-collection-flycheck flycheck
json map ws-butler editorconfig server jka-compr dtrt-indent
doom-themes-ext-org solaire-mode face-remap doom-one-light-theme
doom-themes doom-themes-base doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments
doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path f s all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons dash find-func
evil-collection-calendar cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs adaptive-wrap
evil-collection-explain-pause-mode explain-pause-mode explain-pause-top
explain-pause-log-to-socket evil-collection-profiler profiler hl-line+
hl-line evil-collection-rg rg vc vc-dispatcher rg-info-hack rg-menu
transient format-spec eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs rg-ibuffer
rg-result wgrep-rg evil-collection-wgrep wgrep rg-history rg-header
ibuf-ext evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
evil-collection-grep grep evil-collection-compile compile
text-property-search auto-compile packed evil-collection-custom cus-edit
cus-load wid-edit evil-collection-comint evil-collection annalist
persp-mode let-alist ns-auto-titlebar evil evil-integration evil-maps
evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window
evil-types evil-search shell pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core advice evil-common windmove calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring
easy-mmode derived edmacro kmacro core-editor core-projects core-ui comp
comp-cstr warnings rx core-keybinds pp general cl-extra help-mode seq
byte-opt cl-seq use-package-core bytecomp byte-compile cconv
core-modules tex-site core core-lib pcase cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
subr-x iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces
cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3150947 2552516)
 (symbols 48 97895 5)
 (strings 32 436040 423311)
 (string-bytes 1 18734123)
 (vectors 16 205721)
 (vector-slots 8 7462515 2071473)
 (floats 8 6019 24069)
 (intervals 56 184228 68053)
 (buffers 992 226))