Subject: bug#51137: closed (Re: bug#51137: 29.0.50; Make documentation more readable in mobile devices)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 19:32:02 +0000

Your bug report

#51137: 29.0.50; Make documentation more readable in mobile devices

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
51137: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=51137
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#51137: 29.0.50; Make documentation more readable in mobile devices
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Carlos Pita <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 12:31:12 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Carlos Pita <[email-masked]> writes:

> In my phone the navigation links and the subsection links are barely
> visible and not proportionate to the body text, which is not only
> unpleasant to look at but, more importantly, makes it very difficult to
> navigate through the manual. See the attached screenshot.

This documentation is generated by Texinfo, so I think this should be
reported to the texinfo developers at [email-masked].  I encourage
you to do so, as it would be nice to get this fixed.

Since this is not a bug in Emacs, I'm closing this bug report.  If you
think this conclusion is incorrect, please reply to this email (use
"Reply to all" in your email client) and we can consider reopening the
bug report.

Subject: 29.0.50; Make documentation more readable in mobile devices
From: Carlos Pita <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 16:06:37 -0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In my phone the navigation links and the subsection links are barely
visible and not proportionate to the body text, which is not only
unpleasant to look at but, more importantly, makes it very difficult to
navigate through the manual. See the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
Carlos