Subject: Re: [bug#51122] [PATCH] maint: Factorize po xref translation.

From: "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 10:45:45 +0200

Hi Julien!  Thank you for replacing that hard-to-read sed script.
65;6003;1c
On Sun, Oct 10, 2021 at 11:37:11PM +0200, Julien Lepiller wrote:
> For info, I built "make" and "make as-derivation" successfully with
> this patch. I need it because with recent changes in guix.texi, a lot
> of text has become fuzzy, including node names, which are translated by
> the current xref_command (in doc/local.mk), when they shouldn't. I
> improved the method we used for guix pull, and used it instead.

I think you should add to the commit message that your patch Fixes
fuzzy translations being inserted.

Your changes to guix/build/po.scm do more than just move code (which
you mentioned in the commit message): you added parsing of “#, fuzzy”
flags.

You should update the copyright header for guix/build/po.scm.

Otherwise LGTM, but I haven’t tested yet.  (make now converts the xref
after scheme modules are compiled, I think(?), so testing PO files
takes longer for me on a clean checkout.  But it is fine.)

Regards,
Florian