Subject: [bug#51121] [PATCH] gnu: Add python-pyproject2setuppy.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 14:03:42 -0400

Hi,

jgart <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi this is a WIP.
>
> I'll send another patch soon once I figure it out.
>
> Tests are currently failing:
>
> phase `wrap' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
> starting phase `check'
> ============================= test session starts ==============================
> platform linux -- Python 3.8.2, pytest-5.3.5, py-1.8.1, pluggy-0.13.1
> rootdir: /tmp/guix-build-python-pyproject2setuppy-20.drv-0/source, inifile: setup.cfg
> plugins: hypothesis-5.4.1, forked-1.3.0
> collected 205 items
>
> tests/test_common.py ...                                                 [  1%]
> tests/test_flit.py ...s...s...s...s...s...s...s...s...s...s...s...s...s  [ 26%]
> tests/test_flit_pep621.py ...s...s...s...s...s...s...s...s...s...s...s.. [ 49%]
> .s...s...s                                                               [ 54%]
> tests/test_main.py ......                                                [ 57%]
> tests/test_poetry.py ...s...s...s...s...s...s...s...s...s...s...s...s... [ 81%]
> s...s...s...s...s...s...s...s                                            [ 96%]
> tests/test_setuptools.py ...F...F                                        [100%]

We haven't gotten an update in some time.

Should we close this?

Thank you.

Maxim