Subject: bug#51073: 28.0.60; SIGSYS in emacs-tests/bwrap/allows-stdout

From: Andreas Schwab <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 14:16:06 +0100

seccomp-filter.c: In function ‘main’:
/usr/include/libseccomp/seccomp.h:199:23: error: ‘__NR_faccessat2’ undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean ‘__NR_faccessat’?
 #define SCMP_SYS(x)  (__NR_##x)
                       ^
seccomp-filter.c:121:60: note: in definition of macro ‘RULE’
       int status = seccomp_rule_add_array (ctx, (action), (syscall), \
                                                            ^~~~~~~
seccomp-filter.c:243:25: note: in expansion of macro ‘SCMP_SYS’
   RULE (SCMP_ACT_ALLOW, SCMP_SYS (faccessat2));
                         ^~~~~~~~
/usr/include/libseccomp/seccomp.h:199:23: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
 #define SCMP_SYS(x)  (__NR_##x)
                       ^
seccomp-filter.c:121:60: note: in definition of macro ‘RULE’
       int status = seccomp_rule_add_array (ctx, (action), (syscall), \
                                                            ^~~~~~~
seccomp-filter.c:243:25: note: in expansion of macro ‘SCMP_SYS’
   RULE (SCMP_ACT_ALLOW, SCMP_SYS (faccessat2));
                         ^~~~~~~~

-- 
Andreas Schwab, [email-masked]
GPG Key fingerprint = 7578 EB47 D4E5 4D69 2510  2552 DF73 E780 A9DA AEC1
"And now for something completely different."