Subject: Re: [bug#42180] bug#51061: [PATCH v2 01/23] guix: Add extracting-download.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 23:00:21 +0200

Hartmut,

Thanks for the quick reply!

Hartmut Goebel 写道：
> Am 08.10.21 um 11:10 schrieb Hartmut Goebel:
>> I'll revert the series
>
> I'd prefer if someone else would revert the series. I'm unsure 
> about
> how you want this to be done and I didn't spot an appropriate 
> example
> for reverting a series in the commit history.

I saw no value in 23 noise commits, so here's what I did:

  $ git log f63c79bf7674df012517f8e9148f94c611e35f32\
    ..f86f7e24b39928247729020df0134e2e1c4cde62 --format=oneline |
    while read c _; do git revert --no-commit $c; done

Then just used the standard git reversion message, but with a 
commit range[0].

> Thanks - and sorry again for the trouble!

Absolutely no worries.

Kind regards,

T G-R

[0]: 
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/commit/?id=a1679b74c9aa20bb51bc4add82ebb7ba78926b9c