Subject: [bug#51061] [PATCH v2 01/23] guix: Add extracting-download.

From: Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 22:25:52 +0200

Am 08.10.21 um 00:20 schrieb Ludovic Courtès:
> Now, how do we move forward?  I would prefer a single patch reverting
> all 23 patches now rather than a myriad of tiny fixups hastily reviewed.
> WDYT?

How should the commit message's first line look like? (I did not find a 
suitable example.)

"Revert hasty commits for extracting-downloader, hexpm importer and rebar3"?

I would go ahead and revert my faulty commit series. Since I'll be 
offline tomorrow (Saturday), I would not mind if somebody else is 
quicker. If it has time until Saturday, I'd bee happy to apply the 
commit then.

Sorry to bother you with this late at Friday evening. And sorry again 
for not following the process.

-- 
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | [email-masked]               |
| www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |