Subject: [bug#51061] [PATCH v2 01/23] guix: Add extracting-download.

From: Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 11:49:28 +0200

Hi Ludo,

> That’s really not how we work, nor how we should work IMO.  There were
> ~24h between the time you sent this series and the time you pushed it,
> only quick comments on 2 patches out of 23, and zero “LGTMs”.

I apologize for pushing the patch series that fast. I can't tell what 
exactly did make be rush on this - maybe I just wanted to get this from 
my table. Not good, anyhow.

> Now, how do we move forward?  I would prefer a single patch reverting
> all 23 patches now rather than a myriad of tiny fixups hastily reviewed.
> WDYT?
Fine for me. (I'd appreciate if someone else would do this, as I'm not 
sure about a meaningful commit message. An I'll be offline during the 
day today.)

I'll then provide a new set of three patches - split by topic: 1) 
extracting downloader, 2) hexpm-importer, 3) rebar-build-system and 
required packages.

WDYT?

-- 
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | [email-masked]               |
| www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |