Subject: bug#50996: 29.0.50; formatargspec is deprecated since python 3.5

From: Carlos Pita <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2021 13:56:50 -0300

Due to the usage of formatargspec in python.el I get a lot of spurious
eldoc warning messages when the pointer is over a function definition or
usage. I've seen this in org-babel code blocks but I guess it applies to
other contexts too. The official suggestion is to use signature or
Signature instead of formatargspec, but at a bare minimum the warning should
be suppressed around current code because it goes against the purpose of
introspection of eldoc.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin20.6.0, NS
appkit-2022.60 Version 11.6 (Build 20G165))
 of 2021-10-02 built on Carloss-MacBook-Pro.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2022
System Description:  macOS 11.6

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/info/emacs
 --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50 --with-xml2
 --with-gnutls --without-dbus --with-imagemagick --with-modules
 --with-rsvg --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained'

Configured features:
ACL GLIB GMP GNUTLS IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY
KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_AR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Python

Minor modes in effect:
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  pipenv-mode: t
  flyspell-lazy-mode: t
  evil-traces-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  flycheck-popup-tip-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  eros-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  highlight-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  global-undo-fu-session-mode: t
  undo-fu-session-mode: t
  undo-fu-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  org-src-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  better-jumper-mode: t
  better-jumper-local-mode: t
  company-box-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  evil-goggles-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-mode: t
  evil-snipe-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-local-mode: t
  evil-snipe-local-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  solaire-global-mode: t
  solaire-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  ns-auto-titlebar-mode: t
  +lsp-optimization-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  +popup-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org-contrib/ox-koma-letter
hides /Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/use-package/use-package-diminish
hides /Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/use-package/use-package
hides /Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/use-package/use-package-lint
hides /Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-lint
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/use-package/use-package-delight
hides /Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/use-package/use-package-jump
hides /Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/use-package/use-package-core
hides /Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/use-package/use-package-ensure
hides /Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/use-package/use-package-bind-key
hides /Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/bind-key/bind-key
hides /Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/bind-key
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/straight/straight-x
hides /Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight-x
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/straight/straight
hides /Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/indent hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/indent
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/transient/transient
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/transient
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/xref/xref hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/progmodes/xref
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/project/project
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/progmodes/project
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/oc hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-css hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-irc hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-forth
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-macs
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-version
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-scheme
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-C hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-capture
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-clojure
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-mouse
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-ctags
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-entities
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-archive
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-screen
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-bibtex
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-haskell
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-table
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-eww hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-org hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-num hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-plot
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-rmail
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-groovy
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-octave
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-faces
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/oc-biblatex
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-colview
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-R hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-refile
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-timer
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-mobile
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-fortran
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-shell
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-sqlite
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/oc-basic
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-sed hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-list
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-habit
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-clock
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-goto
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-html hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-src hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-eshell
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-ditaa
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-pcomplete
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-lint
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-latex
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-tangle
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-java hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-icalendar
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-mhe hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-attach-git
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-md hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-beamer
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-element
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/oc-natbib
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-protocol
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-gnuplot
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-tempo
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-latex
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-w3m hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-id hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-man hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-doi hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-feed
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org-contrib/ob-julia
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-lua hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-table
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-ocaml
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/oc-csl hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-gnus hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-indent
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-lilypond
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-matlab
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-datetree
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-docview
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-python
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-makefile
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-duration
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-agenda
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-js hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-publish
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-inlinetask
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-org hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-keys
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-core hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-compat
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-info hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-plantuml
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-eshell
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-ascii
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-loaddefs
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org-contrib/ox-koma-letter
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-maxima
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-bbdb hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-macro
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-attach
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-processing
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-texinfo
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-crypt
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-footnote
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-install
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/carlos/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-comint
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail evil-anzu anzu elisp-demos
lsp-diagnostics lsp-modeline lsp-ui lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-doc goto-addr
evil-collection-lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-peek lsp-ui-sideline
lsp-ui-util vc-hg vc-svn vc evil-collection-view view lsp-zig lsp-steep
lsp-svelte lsp-sqls lsp-yaml lsp-xml lsp-vimscript lsp-vhdl lsp-vetur
lsp-html lsp-verilog lsp-vala lsp-v lsp-terraform lsp-tex lsp-sorbet
lsp-solargraph lsp-rust lsp-rf lsp-r lsp-purescript lsp-pylsp lsp-pyls
lsp-pwsh lsp-php lsp-perl lsp-ocaml lsp-nix lsp-nim lsp-markdown lsp-lua
lsp-kotlin lsp-json lsp-javascript lsp-haxe lsp-groovy lsp-hack
lsp-graphql lsp-go lsp-completion lsp-gdscript lsp-fsharp lsp-fortran
lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-elixir lsp-elm lsp-dockerfile lsp-dhall lsp-d
lsp-css lsp-csharp lsp-crystal lsp-cmake lsp-clojure lsp-semantic-tokens
lsp-clangd dom lsp-beancount lsp-bash lsp-angular lsp-ada
lsp-actionscript lsp-racket lsp-pyright lsp-mode lsp-protocol
consult-xref evil-collection-xref xref project spinner network-stream
smartparens-markdown evil-collection-markdown-mode markdown-mode
edit-indirect lv inline ht ewoc org-timer org-colview org-clock
org-attach org-archive reporter ruby-mode-expansions smartparens-ruby
evil-collection-ruby-mode ruby-mode smie company-ispell company-dabbrev
image-file image-converter evil-collection-indent hide-mode-line
warnings ob-python evil-collection-helpful helpful trace
evil-collection-edebug edebug backtrace info-look evil-collection-info
info help-fns radix-tree evil-collection-elisp-refs elisp-refs pipenv
python-el-fgallina-expansions smartparens-python conda pyenv-mode
pythonic pyvenv esh-help evil-collection-man man em-unix eshell-z
em-dirs esh-var evil-collection-eshell em-prompt eshell-did-you-mean
esh-mode eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg
esh-module esh-groups esh-util evil-collection-python python tramp-sh
tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat
parse-time ls-lisp org-crypt org-eldoc flyspell-lazy ispell flyspell
toc-org evil-org org-indent ol-bibtex bibtex iso8601
evil-collection-vc-git vc-git vc-dispatcher consult-flycheck
evil-collection-consult consult-org consult-imenu consult-vertico
consult magit-bookmark evil-collection-bookmark bookmark evil-traces
evil-ex company-yasnippet delsel projectile ibuf-ext
evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs jka-compr
auto-minor-mode disp-table whitespace flycheck-popup-tip
evil-collection-popup popup flycheck-cask evil-embrace evil-surround
embrace expand-region text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions expand-region-core expand-region-custom eros
highlight-quoted rainbow-delimiters vi-tilde-fringe highlight-numbers
parent-mode display-line-numbers gcmh hl-line winner smartparens-config
smartparens-text smartparens ws-butler undo-fu-session undo-fu
flycheck-package package-lint evil-collection-finder finder finder-inf
lisp-mnt evil-collection-flycheck flycheck saveplace so-long org-agenda
orgit evil-collection-magit-todos magit-todos pcre2el rxt re-builder
hl-todo async evil-collection-grep grep evil-collection-compile compile
github-review ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub gnutls deferred a
evil-collection-magit magit-autoloads magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push
magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
evil-collection-package-menu core-packages package browse-url
url-handlers magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func
evil-collection-imenu imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff
evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode org-roam-migrate
org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-node org-roam-db org-roam-utils
org-roam-compat org-roam org-capture org-id org-refile emacsql-sqlite
url-http url-auth url-gw nsm url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
url-vars mailcap emacsql emacsql-compiler smartparens-org org-yt
org-element avl-tree generator org noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp org-table org-loaddefs ob ob-tangle ol ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src org-keys oc ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-pcomplete org-list org-entities org-faces org-compat
org-macs find-func evil-collection-calendar cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs vertico-directory vertico-repeat cursor-sensor
evil-collection-which-key which-key better-jumper company-box
company-box-doc frame-local company-box-icons company-capf company
vertico orderless marginalia evil-goggles pulse color evil-easymotion
evil-escape evil-snipe git-commit transient format-spec
evil-collection-log-edit log-edit message rmc puny evil-collection-dired
dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec evil-collection-epa epa epg
rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs auth-source
password-cache json map text-property-search time-date mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm eieio
eieio-core eieio-loaddefs with-editor doom-snippets doom-snippets-lib
yasnippet evil-collection-elisp-mode evil-collection-custom cus-edit
cus-start cus-load autorevert filenotify evil-collection-comint
evil-collection annalist elisp-mode savehist recentf tree-widget
wid-edit server dtrt-indent doom-themes-ext-org solaire-mode face-remap
doom-solarized-light-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path
rx f s all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons dash
persp-mode let-alist ns-auto-titlebar evil evil-integration evil-maps
evil-commands reveal evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types
evil-search shell pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-macros evil-repeat
evil-states evil-core advice evil-common windmove calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring derived edmacro
kmacro core-editor core-projects core-ui easy-mmode core-keybinds pp
general cl-extra help-mode seq byte-opt cl-seq use-package-core bytecomp
byte-compile cconv core-modules tex-site core core-lib pcase cl-macs gv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib subr-x paren iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns lcms2
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 827134 509873)
 (symbols 48 73854 49)
 (strings 32 221357 44344)
 (string-bytes 1 6601060)
 (vectors 16 109945)
 (vector-slots 8 2302246 196625)
 (floats 8 1255 1903)
 (intervals 56 3266 615)
 (buffers 992 32))