Subject: 28.0.60; gnus-agent-expire does not expire non-agentized groups

From: Sven Joachim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2021 08:59:04 +0200

After visiting a non-subscribed group and exiting Gnus, Emacs asks
whether to expire it:

,----
| gnus-agent-expire has identified local directories that are not currently required by any agentized group.  Do you wish to consider deleting them? (y or n) y
| Delete /home/sven/News/agent/nntp/news.gmane.io/gmane/linux/debian/stable/? (y or n) y
`----

However, this ceased to work after upgrading to Emacs 28.  Despite
answering 'y' to both questions, the directory in question
(/home/sven/News/agent/nntp/news.gmane.io/gmane/linux/debian/stable/)
remained on my system:

,----
| $ LANG=C ls -lAR /home/sven/News/agent/nntp/news.gmane.io/gmane/linux/debian/stable/
| /home/sven/News/agent/nntp/news.gmane.io/gmane/linux/debian/stable/:
| total 4
| drwxr-xr-x 2 sven sven 4096 Oct  3 08:43 announce
|
| /home/sven/News/agent/nntp/news.gmane.io/gmane/linux/debian/stable/announce:
| total 68
| -rw-r--r-- 1 sven sven  1210 Oct  3 08:43 .agentview
| -rw-r--r-- 1 sven sven 61694 Oct  3 08:43 .overview
`----

To stop being asked the same questions after every Gnus session, I ended
up removing the directory by hand.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.60 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.33, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-10-03 built on turtle
Repository revision: b1a8a66fb0f28cba607831862fa673666a47bb2c
Repository branch: emacs-28
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux bookworm/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --host x86_64-linux-gnu
 --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-snapshot
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-mailutils
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --without-wide-int --without-modules --disable-silent-rules
 --without-compress-install --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk2
 --without-gconf --without-gsettings 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/usr/local/src/emacs-28=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -DDEBIAN -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=5000
 -DGLIB_DISABLE_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro
 -Wl,--as-needed''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG
RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM
GTK2 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/elisp/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.2.1/magit-section
~/elisp/po-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-message
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-gnus-aux hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-gnus-aux
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-migrate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-migrate
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-anniv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-anniv
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-vm-aux hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-vm-aux
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-wl
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-mua
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-tex
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-pgp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-pgp
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-snarf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-snarf
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-sc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-sc
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-site hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-site
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-com hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-com
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/select-xface/select-xface hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/select-xface/select-xface
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-load
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-save hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-save
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-form hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-form
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bug
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-cookie hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-cookie
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-dtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-dtree
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/octet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/octet
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-filter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-filter
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-session
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-fb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-fb
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-namazu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-namazu
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-antenna hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-antenna
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-hist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-hist
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-proc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-proc
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/mew-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mew-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-util
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-symbol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-symbol
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-perldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-perldoc
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-tabmenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-tabmenu
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-search
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-rss hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-rss
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-favicon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-favicon
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/bookmark-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/bookmark-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ems hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ems
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-image hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-image
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-lnum hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-lnum
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-weather hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-weather
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-mail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-mail
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/mime-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mime-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/w3m/w3mhack hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3mhack
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/x-face-el/x-face-e21 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/x-face-el/x-face-e21
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.21.3/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.21.3/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.21.3/cmake-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.21.3/cmake-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.21.3/cmake-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.21.3/cmake-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.0/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.0/dash
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.0/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.0/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.0/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.0/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian
~/elisp/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.2.1/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.2.1/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.2.1/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.2.1/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.2.1/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.2.1/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-gui
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-context
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-reflog
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-transient
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.2.1/magit-section-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.2.1/magit-section-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.2.1/magit-section-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.2.1/magit-section-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.2.1/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/utils
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads
~/elisp/po-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.3.2/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.3.2/transient
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.3.2/transient-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.3.2/transient-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.3.2/transient-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.3.2/transient-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.4/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.4/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.4/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.4/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.4/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.4/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.21.3/cmake-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.21.3/cmake-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.21.3/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.21.3/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.21.3/cmake-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.21.3/cmake-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.0/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.0/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.0/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.0/dash
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.0/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.0/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/preseed
~/elisp/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.2.1/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.2.1/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.2.1/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.2.1/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.2.1/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.2.1/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-gui
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-context
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-reflog
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-transient
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.2.1/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.2.1/magit-section-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.2.1/magit-section-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.2.1/magit-section-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.2.1/magit-section-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.2.1/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/utils
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads
~/elisp/po-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.3.2/transient-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transient-0.3.2/transient-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.3.2/transient-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transient-0.3.2/transient-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.3.2/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transient-0.3.2/transient
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.4/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.4/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.4/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.4/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.4/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.4/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.3.2/transient hides /usr/local/src/emacs-28/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-cite ispell mail-extr emacsbug sendmail vc-git
diff-mode easy-mmode vc-dispatcher gnus-async gnus-ml disp-table nndraft
nnmh nnfolder cl-extra help-mode gnutls network-stream nsm gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum shr kinsoku
svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny dired-x dired dired-loaddefs rfc822
mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
text-property-search time-date mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit
edmacro kmacro time server po generic-x image-file image-converter
kbd-macros add-ons tex-site dpkg-dev-el info debian-el rx package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 379599 14270)
 (symbols 48 16804 2)
 (strings 32 89570 4887)
 (string-bytes 1 2923073)
 (vectors 16 31738)
 (vector-slots 8 608698 27048)
 (floats 8 211 199)
 (intervals 56 467 0)
 (buffers 992 20))