Subject: [PATCH 00/14] (gnu home services), file-like objects, guix home import documentation

From: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 19:37:16 +0300

This patch series is a replacement for https://issues.guix.gnu.org/50967

* Moves every home service to (gnu home services).

* Adds support for file-like objects in configuration.scm, e.g. the following
  will work now:

(home-environment
 (services
  (list
   (service home-bash-service-type
            (home-bash-configuration
             (bashrc
              (list
               (local-file .bashrc))))))))

* Documents guix home import.

Andrew Tropin (1):
  tests: Add tests for guix home cli.

Oleg Pykhalov (13):
  gnu: home-services: Move configuration to (gnu home services).
  gnu: home-services: Move symlink-manager to (gnu home services).
  gnu: home-services: Move utils to (gnu home services).
  gnu: home-services: Move fontutils to (gnu services).
  gnu: home-services: Move shells to (gnu home services).
  gnu: home-services: Move xdg to (gnu home services).
  gnu: home-services: Move shepherd to (gnu home services).
  gnu: home-services: Move mcron to (gnu home services).
  scripts: home: (gnu home-services bash) -> (gnu home services bash).
  doc: (gnu home-services) -> (gnu home services).
  gnu: home-services: Update %service-type-path.
  home: services: configuration: Support file-like objects.
  doc: Document guix home import.

 Makefile.am                                   |  1 +
 doc/guix.texi                                 | 12 ++-
 doc/he-config-bare-bones.scm                  |  2 +-
 gnu/home-services.scm                         |  4 +-
 gnu/home.scm                                  |  8 +-
 .../services}/configuration.scm               | 16 ++-
 .../services}/fontutils.scm                   |  2 +-
 .../services}/mcron.scm                       |  4 +-
 .../services}/shells.scm                      |  6 +-
 .../services}/shepherd.scm                    |  2 +-
 .../services}/symlink-manager.scm             |  2 +-
 .../services}/utils.scm                       |  2 +-
 gnu/{home-services => home/services}/xdg.scm  |  6 +-
 gnu/local.mk                                  | 16 +--
 guix/scripts/home/import.scm                  | 10 +-
 tests/guix-home.sh                            | 99 +++++++++++++++++++
 16 files changed, 150 insertions(+), 42 deletions(-)
 rename gnu/{home-services => home/services}/configuration.scm (86%)
 rename gnu/{home-services => home/services}/fontutils.scm (98%)
 rename gnu/{home-services => home/services}/mcron.scm (98%)
 rename gnu/{home-services => home/services}/shells.scm (99%)
 rename gnu/{home-services => home/services}/shepherd.scm (99%)
 rename gnu/{home-services => home/services}/symlink-manager.scm (99%)
 rename gnu/{home-services => home/services}/utils.scm (98%)
 rename gnu/{home-services => home/services}/xdg.scm (99%)
 create mode 100644 tests/guix-home.sh

base-commit: 159b94cfb526e8695ae159ae29edc608b7a29bef
-- 
2.33.0