Subject: bug#50957: closed (Re: bug#50957: efl and others are broken on staging (need to fix propagation of librsvg))

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 04:55:02 +0000

Your bug report

#50957: efl and others are broken on staging (need to fix propagation of librsvg)

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
50957: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=50957
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#50957: efl and others are broken on staging (need to fix propagation of librsvg)
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 00:54:45 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

Fixed with commit f4271bbd79.

Closing.

Thanks,

Maxim

Subject: efl and others are broken on staging (need to fix propagation of librsvg)
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: bug-guix <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 01:05:21 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

This is to not forget about this bug I introduced when attempting to
ensure gdk-pixbuf (the non-rsvg version we have) was not propagated to
prevent confusion (such as the lack of SVG support) stemming from mixing
both variants when creating environments.

I have in my mind that gdk-pixbuf+svg should be renamed to gdk-pixbuf;
we could keep gdk-pixbuf as gdk-pixbuf-minimal if there's a need but the
obvious choice for gdk-pixbuf should be the one with SVG support in my
opinion.

Thanks,

Maxim