Subject: 28.0.50; info-look loads slowly due to python info lookup

From: Hugo Nobrega <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2021 22:07:06 -0300

The changes introduced in commit
711eb40b9b9e2aabd0e23ec264e8e8f913329d33 , related to bug#31405, make
loading `info-look.el' take several seconds, whereas without those
changes it loads nearly instantaneously.

Obviously this has an effect on every package that requires `info-look',
which is how I first came across the issue.

Best wishes,
Hugo

---

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.30, cairo version 1.17.4)
 of 2021-09-28 built on hugo-Manjaro
Repository revision: 08bb4f5301e01181ca71e9fbd0a65218fc39b46d
Repository branch: pgtk-nativecomp
Windowing system distributor 'System Description: Manjaro Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --with-native-compilation --with-pgtk
 --with-xwidgets'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM
XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: pt_BR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: pt_BR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: pt_BR.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: DOOM v3.0.0-alpha

Minor modes in effect:
  delete-selection-mode: t
  solaire-global-mode: t
  solaire-mode: t
  org-roam-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  better-jumper-mode: t
  better-jumper-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  all-the-icons-completion-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  evil-goggles-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-mode: t
  evil-snipe-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-local-mode: t
  evil-snipe-local-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  +popup-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/hugo/db/Dropbox/emacs/packages/htmlize hides /home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/htmlize/htmlize
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-contrib/ox-koma-letter hides /home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-diminish hides /home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-delight hides /home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-core hides /home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-core
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-lint hides /home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package hides /home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-bind-key hides /home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-ensure hides /home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-jump hides /home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/straight/straight hides /home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/straight/straight-x hides /home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight-x
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/notmuch/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-crypto
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/notmuch/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-draft
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/notmuch/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tree
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/notmuch/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-compat
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/notmuch/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tag
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/notmuch/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-message
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/notmuch/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-hello
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/notmuch/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-jump
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/notmuch/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/notmuch/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-mua
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/notmuch/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-parser
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/notmuch/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-wash
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/notmuch/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-address
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/notmuch/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-print
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/notmuch/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-query
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/notmuch/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-show
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/notmuch/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-lib
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/notmuch/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/notmuch/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/coolj
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/notmuch/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-company
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/info-look/info-look hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/info-look
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/transient/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/indent hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/indent
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/xref/xref hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/project/project hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/hugo/programs/doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs

Features:
(shadow sort disp-table whitespace vi-tilde-fringe
highlight-indent-guides mail-extr emacsbug sendmail mule-util
vertico-repeat cursor-sensor delsel evil-collection-helpful helpful
trace evil-collection-edebug edebug backtrace info-look
evil-collection-info info help-fns radix-tree evil-collection-elisp-refs
elisp-refs desktop frameset evil-collection-magit-todos magit-todos
pcre2el rxt re-builder hl-todo async evil-collection-grep grep
evil-collection-compile compile ox-gfm ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-ascii ox-hugo ffap
ox-blackfriday ox-md ox-html table ox-publish ox oc-basic bibtex iso8601
orgit doom-themes-ext-org solaire-mode face-remap
doom-challenger-deep-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base org-roam
org-roam-link org-roam-graph xml org-roam-doctor org-roam-dailies
org-roam-capture org-roam-db emacsql-sqlite3 emacsql emacsql-compiler
org-capture org-roam-completion org-roam-buffer org-roam-faces
org-roam-macs org-roam-compat org-id org-refile smartparens-org org-yt
org-element avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys oc org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func evil-collection-calendar cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs github-review ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub url-http
url-gw nsm url-auth gnutls deferred a evil-collection-magit
magit-autoloads magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func evil-collection-imenu imenu magit-diff
smerge-mode evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process magit-mode evil-collection-package-menu core-packages
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse url-vars git-commit transient evil-collection-log-edit
log-edit message rmc puny evil-collection-dired dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec evil-collection-epa epa epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs auth-source password-cache json map
text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-git
magit-section magit-utils crm eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs
with-editor doom-snippets doom-snippets-lib yasnippet
evil-collection-elisp-mode elisp-mode server dtrt-indent savehist
better-jumper company-capf company vertico orderless
all-the-icons-completion marginalia evil-goggles pulse color
evil-easymotion evil-snipe recentf tree-widget so-long gcmh hl-line
winner paren smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens
doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path f s all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons hydra lv evil-collection-which-key
evil-collection-custom cus-edit cus-load wid-edit evil-collection-comint
evil-collection annalist which-key undo-tree diff eyebrowse format-spec
dash saveplace hugo-dired-hide-permissions display-line-numbers
let-alist ibuf-macs evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal
flyspell ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search
shell pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states
evil-core advice evil-common windmove calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs
thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring derived edmacro kmacro
core-editor core-projects core-ui easy-mmode comp comp-cstr warnings rx
core-keybinds pp general cl-extra help-mode cl-seq use-package-core
core-modules tex-site core core-lib pcase cl-macs cl-loaddefs cl-lib
subr-x chemacs seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv iso-transl
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit pgtk lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 613897 142270)
 (symbols 48 43588 2)
 (strings 32 153158 19202)
 (string-bytes 1 5181064)
 (vectors 16 74853)
 (vector-slots 8 1127572 28779)
 (floats 8 964 945)
 (intervals 56 1076 90)
 (buffers 992 13))