Subject: bug#50911: 28.0.50; [PATCH] Bootstrap succor

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 23:07:37 -0400

>From c1259c7a21d9cfe4f8bcf74b9d6704477a923272 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: dickmao <none>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 23:04:24 -0400
Subject: [PATCH] As was the case in commit 222d033.  I don't make the rules.

* lisp/bindings.el (global-map): Fix bootstrap.
---
 lisp/bindings.el | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/lisp/bindings.el b/lisp/bindings.el
index 9a3505058c..ded5e27dbd 100644
--- a/lisp/bindings.el
+++ b/lisp/bindings.el
@@ -994,7 +994,7 @@ undo-repeat-map
   "Keymap to repeat undo key sequences `C-x u u'.  Used in `repeat-mode'.")
 (put 'undo 'repeat-map 'undo-repeat-map)
 
-(define-key global-map (kbd "C-?") 'undo-redo)
+(define-key global-map "\C-?" 'undo-redo)
 (define-key global-map [?\C-\M-_] 'undo-redo)
 
 (define-key esc-map "!" 'shell-command)
-- 
2.26.2

In Commercial Emacs 28.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30, cairo version 1.15.10)
 of 2021-09-27 built on dick
Repository revision: e4eaf41186046e53e975f59e6dfe17c41a3df52a
Repository branch: nndiscourse
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/dick/.local --enable-dumping-overwrite'
Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB
Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Magit

Minor modes in effect:
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/dick/gomacro-mode/gomacro-mode hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gomacro-mode-20200326.1103/gomacro-mode
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-20170924.2259/lv hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-20191106.1238/lv
/home/dick/org-gcal.el/org-gcal hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-gcal-0.3/org-gcal
/home/dick/.emacs.d/lisp/json hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/json
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.3.6/transient hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-eval hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-perl hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-eshell hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-abc hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-tangle hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-vala hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-attach-git hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-ctags hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-table hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-element hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-colview hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-mhe hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-stan hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-table hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-keys hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-dot hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-js hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-clojure hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-fortran hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-refile hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-clock hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-sql hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-exp hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-asymptote hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-org hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-compat hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-python hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ref hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-C hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-info hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-tempo hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-md hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-screen hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-lisp hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-lua hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-matlab hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-list hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-groovy hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-docview hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ebnf hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-forth hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-html hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-io hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-faces hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ocaml hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-bbdb hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-lint hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-shen hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-loaddefs hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-scheme hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-protocol hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-maxima hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-latex hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-mscgen hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-R hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-sed hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-plot hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-beamer hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-pcomplete hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-plantuml hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-publish hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-java hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-eww hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-macs hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-eshell hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-src hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-rmail hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-datetree hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-J hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-shell hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-archive hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-habit hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-picolisp hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-capture hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-core hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-octave hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-mobile hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-bibtex hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-goto hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-odt hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-calc hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-gnuplot hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-macro hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-comint hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ditaa hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-duration hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-entities hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-agenda hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-ascii hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-num hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-awk hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ruby hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-man hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-sqlite hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-gnus hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-attach hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-inlinetask hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-coq hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-feed hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-hledger hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-crypt hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-irc hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-css hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-haskell hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-footnote hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-indent hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-icalendar hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-processing hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ledger hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-id hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-org hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-lob hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-latex hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-w3m hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-timer hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-makefile hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-lilypond hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-texinfo hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-sass hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-mouse hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-version hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/hierarchy-20171221.1151/hierarchy hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy

Features:
(shadow emacsbug goto-addr man cal-move ein-ipynb-mode js ein-process
cus-start ein-jupyter ein-dev ein-notebook ein-python-send ein-traceback
ein-shared-output ein-pytools ein-pager view ein-completer ein-notification
ein-scratchsheet ein-worksheet poly-ein display-line-numbers quail
ein-kill-ring ein-kernelinfo ein-file ein-notebooklist ein-contents-api nndoc
debbugs-gnu debbugs soap-client rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp supercite
regi make-mode poly-rst rst polymode poly-lock polymode-base polymode-weave
polymode-export polymode-compat polymode-methods polymode-core
polymode-classes eieio-custom eieio-base debug thread backtrace rect canlock
bbdb-message sendmail footnote cl-print vc-mtn vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs
vc-cvs vc-rcs pulse shortdoc shr-color ag vc-svn find-dired mule-util
elpaso-disc web-server web-server-status-codes ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub
let-alist elpaso elpaso-admin elpaso-milky elpaso-defs rustic-lsp
rustic-playpen rustic-rustfix rustic-racer rustic-babel rustic-rustfmt
rustic-popup rustic-cargo rustic-compile spinner xterm-color markdown-mode
edit-indirect rustic-interaction rustic ivy delsel colir ivy-overlay ffap
dumb-jump f vc tramp-archive tramp-gvfs tramp-cache zeroconf bug-reference
misearch multi-isearch magit-extras magit-patch-changelog magit-patch
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup async-bytecomp async magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files
magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor vterm
face-remap vterm-module term ehelp eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc
esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util server magit-mode transient
magit-git magit-section magit-utils which-func imenu vc-git diff-mode
vc-dispatcher cl gnus-html help-fns radix-tree flow-fill org-element avl-tree
ol-eww eww xdg url-queue ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m org-tempo tempo org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-R
ob-emacs-lisp ob-ein ein-cell ein-output-area ein-kernel ein-ipdb ein-query
ein-events ein-websocket websocket bindat ein-node ewoc ein-log ein-classes
ein-core ein ein-utils deferred cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs sort
smiley gnus-async gnus-ml gravatar dns mail-extr qp gnus-notifications
gnus-fun notifications gnus-kill gnus-dup disp-table utf-7 mm-archive
url-cache nnrss nnfolder nndiscourse benchmark rbenv nnhackernews nntwitter
nntwitter-api bbdb-gnus gnus-demon nntp nnmairix nnml nnreddit gnus-topic
url-http url-auth url-gw network-stream gnutls nsm request autorevert
filenotify virtualenvwrapper gud s dash json-rpc python tramp-sh tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete
ls-lisp format-spec gnus-score score-mode gnus-bcklg gnus-srvr gnus-cite
anaphora bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm bbdb bbdb-site timezone gnus-delay gnus-draft
gnus-cache gnus-agent gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom nndraft nnmh gnus-group mm-url gnus-undo
use-package use-package-delight use-package-diminish gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus
xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny dired-x dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win paredit-ext paredit subed subed-vtt
subed-srt subed-common subed-mpv subed-debug subed-config inf-ruby ruby-mode
smie company pcase haskell-interactive-mode haskell-presentation-mode
haskell-process haskell-session haskell-compile haskell-mode haskell-cabal
haskell-utils haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation haskell-string
haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme rx haskell-align-imports
haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support noutline outline flymake-proc
flymake warnings etags fileloop generator xref project dabbrev
haskell-customize hydra lv use-package-ensure paren solarized-theme
solarized-definitions projectile lisp-mnt mail-parse rfc2231 ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs thingatpt grep compile comint ansi-color gnus nnheader
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
mail-utils text-property-search time-date flx-ido flx
google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui facemenu color ido
google-translate-core google-translate-tk google-translate-backend
use-package-bind-key bind-key auto-complete easy-mmode advice popup cus-edit
pp cus-load wid-edit emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms emms-compat
cl-extra help-mode use-package-core derived hl-line winner ring edmacro kmacro
finder-inf json-reformat-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads sml-mode-autoloads
tornado-template-mode-autoloads info package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame
minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj
charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3426399 358694)
 (symbols 48 70951 5)
 (strings 32 458373 84592)
 (string-bytes 1 17989267)
 (vectors 16 159211)
 (vector-slots 8 4246633 326982)
 (floats 8 5084 6669)
 (intervals 56 132724 4718)
 (buffers 992 134))