Subject: [bug#50905] [PATCH 30/38] gnu: wayland: Unconditionally lookup docbook in native-inputs.

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 00:19:30 +0200

* gnu/packages/freedesktop.scm
  (wayland)[arguments]<#:phases>{patch-docbook-sgml}:
  Unconditionally look in (or native-inputs inputs) for docbook-xml and
  docbook-xml-4.2.
---
 gnu/packages/freedesktop.scm | 16 +++++-----------
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/freedesktop.scm b/gnu/packages/freedesktop.scm
index 9bcf2d8d3e..0f04a38c00 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/freedesktop.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/freedesktop.scm
@@ -975,22 +975,16 @@ Python.")
         #:phases
        (modify-phases %standard-phases
          (add-after 'unpack 'patch-docbook-xml
-           ;; TODO(core-updates): Use 'native-inputs' unconditionally
-           (lambda* (#:key ,@(if (%current-target-system)
-                                 '(native-inputs)
-                                 '())
-                     inputs #:allow-other-keys)
+           (lambda* (#:key native-inputs inputs #:allow-other-keys)
              (with-directory-excursion "doc"
                (substitute* (find-files "." "\\.xml$")
                  (("http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4\\.5/")
-                  (string-append (assoc-ref ,(if (%current-target-system)
-                                                 '(or native-inputs inputs)
-                                                 'inputs) "docbook-xml")
+                  (string-append (assoc-ref (or native-inputs inputs)
+                                            "docbook-xml")
                                  "/xml/dtd/docbook/"))
                  (("http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4\\.2/")
-                  (string-append (assoc-ref ,(if (%current-target-system)
-                                                 '(or native-inputs inputs)
-                                                 'inputs) "docbook-xml-4.2")
+                  (string-append (assoc-ref (or native-inputs inputs)
+                                            "docbook-xml-4.2")
                                  "/xml/dtd/docbook/"))))
              #t))
          (add-after 'install 'move-doc
-- 
2.33.0