Subject: [PATCH v3 0/8] Fixes to ‘guix homeimport’

From: Xinglu Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 12:42:21 +0200

Changes since v2:

* Call ‘local-file’ with a ‘name’ argument to make the /gnu/store/… file
  name more readable.

* Import some missing modules.

* Remove the ‘%destination-directory’ parameter, and instead pass the
  directory to ‘generate-bash-configuration+modules’.

* Other minor cleanups.

Xinglu Chen (8):
  guix home: import: Make the user to specify a destination directory.
  guix home: import: Allow multiple modules to be imported for each
    service.
  guix home: import: Fix module name for Bash service.
  guix home: import: Don’t use 'slurp-file-gexp'.
  guix home: import: Delete duplicate modules when importing.
  doc: Document the ‘guix home import’ subcommand.
  Add tests for ‘guix home import’.
  guix home: import: Call ‘local-file’ with ‘name’ argument.

 Makefile.am                  |   1 +
 doc/guix.texi                |  32 +++++++
 guix/scripts/home.scm        |  24 +++--
 guix/scripts/home/import.scm | 137 ++++++++++++++++----------
 tests/home-import.scm        | 180 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 313 insertions(+), 61 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tests/home-import.scm

base-commit: c6adc0947396daa6d85ab08837f9cbc86f4d8722
-- 
2.33.0