Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Fixes to ‘guix home import’

From: Xinglu Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 19:33:09 +0200

This series makes some fixes to the ‘guix home import’ subcommand which
brings it into a usable state.

The last patch documents the subcommand in the manual.

As a sidenote, the ‘manifest->code’ procedure in (guix scripts home
import), which is based on ‘manifest->code’ from (guix profiles) should
probably be factorized with the original ‘manifest->code’ procedure.

Xinglu Chen (5):
  guix home: import: Make the user to specify a destination directory.
  guix home: import: Allow multiple modules to be imported for each
    service.
  guix home: import: Fix module name for Bash service.
  guix home: import: Delete duplicate modules when importing.
  doc: Document the ‘guix home import’ subcommand.

 doc/guix.texi                |  33 ++++++++++
 guix/scripts/home.scm        |  25 +++++---
 guix/scripts/home/import.scm | 118 ++++++++++++++++++++---------------
 3 files changed, 116 insertions(+), 60 deletions(-)

base-commit: 5edfa6d15e5bb92609ecff7e37e3985eced1dd4d
-- 
2.33.0