Subject: Re: [bug#50862] [PATCHESv4] KDE updates

From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2022 17:36:37 +0200

Marius Bakke <[email-masked]> skriver:

> I'll update this thread once the remaining patches have been reviewed
> and pushed.

... and it's in!  Commits c4ce54055a75c951f..a38889b14d74e31c.

All patches up to and including 'kwayland-server' have been pushed.

I made the following changes:

* switched to git-fetch for kmplayer, and added a comment about why
  using a snapshot.
* Added a comment about kwayland-server licenses (and removed those
  which seemingly did not apply)

Why git-fetch?  Because the autogenerated tarballs from git hosting
sites are "unstable", they tend to get regenerated with different
timestamps or similar eventually.

For the remaining packages, please add a comments about failing tests,
and for packages that carry multiple licenses, leave a comment about
which licenses apply to which files (if feasible; something like "the
source includes many third-party files with various licenses" is also
OK).

By multiple licenses, I mean those that have more than the KDE default
'LGPL2.1 only OR LGPL3.0 only'.

Thanks again for this gargantuan work, really looking forward to see the
KDE desktop in Guix.  :-)

Closing this issue, please open a new one for the final touch!

-- 
Marius