Subject: [bug#50859] [core-updates-frozen] gnu: tzdata: Update to 2021b.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 00:06:35 -0400

Hello Leo,

Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Sat, Oct 16, 2021 at 01:32:51PM -0400, Leo Famulari wrote:
>> On Tue, Oct 12, 2021 at 12:36:44AM -0400, Maxim Cournoyer wrote:
>> > Why do we keep the above?  I'm sed it out of the code base instead.
>> > 
>> > If you want, I can push this change along 50358 when I get to it, which
>> > will cause a world rebuild.
>> 
>> Sure, feel free. We can add tzdata-for-tests back when we want it again.
>
> Here is another update, in case you haven't started building yet.

Thanks, I've been building the cufbc branch manually for now (the CI
seems to have some problem with the branch, but the logs won't say
what).

I'm hoping we won't have to go through another world rebuild at this
point.  I'm trying to test the branch some more then I'd like to merge
it into cuf.

You can push the update to the core-updates branch.

Thanks,

Maxim