Subject: Re: python-feedparser

From: Vinicius Monego <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2021 13:28:29 +0000

Em seg, 2021-09-27 às 22:00 +0200, Lio Novelli escreveu:
> This patch provides a bit more than just bugfix:
>  - Add two python package definitions sgmllib3k, sgqlc
>  - updates python-feedparser

Hi,

Could you format these patches with git-format-patch and submit as a
series of 4 to [email-masked] ?

My suggestion is:

1. Add python-sgmllib3k.
2. Add python-sgqlc.
3. Add dependency on python-sgmllib3k for python-feedparser.
4. Update python-feedparser.

See commit messages in git log for examples on how to write commit
messages for these changes.

> +    (synopsis "A quick and dirty port of python2-sgmllib old
> module.")

Synopses should not end with full stop. You can use guix lint to check
for common linting mistakes.

> +    (description
> +     "An easy to use GraphQL client.")

Descriptions should be full sentences. e.g. "This package provides an
easy to use GraphQL client.".

See Submitting Patches in the documentation for more info:
https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/html_node/Submitting-Patches.html