Subject: 28.0.50; flyspell-mode overrides context-menu-mode

From: Philip Kaludercic <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 15:45:49 +0000

When clicking on a misspelled word while context-menu-mode is active,
I'd expect the context menu to appear, but it seems like flyspell
prevents this.

Asides from preventing this inconsistency, it seems like it would be
better to integrate flyspell into context-menu, to suggest corrections.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 15, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.16.0, Xaw scroll bars)
 of 2021-09-26 built on icterid
Repository revision: 68994995db26343a43aa8a526629127279f83278
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Configured using:
 'configure LDFLAGS=-flto 'CFLAGS=-O2 -march=native -mtune=native -pipe'
 --with-native-compilation PKG_CONFIG_PATH='

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: 
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: org-auto-fill-function
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/philip/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-0.3.6/transient hides /home/philip/Code/src/emacs/lisp/transient
~/.config/emacs/site-lisp/autoload hides /home/philip/Code/src/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/autoload

Features:
(shadow emacsbug goto-addr ffap skeleton raku-mode raku-repl raku-imenu
raku-indent smie raku-font-lock raku-detect tar-mode arc-mode
archive-mode cus-edit cus-start finder-inf em-unix em-term em-script
em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-cmpl em-dirs esh-var em-basic
em-banner em-alias esh-mode follow org-element avl-tree generator ol-eww
eww xdg url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-search ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex
bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table ol org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs
magit-extras face-remap magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode git-commit
log-edit add-log magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor term ehelp eshell
esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups
esh-util server magit-mode transient format-spec magit-git magit-section
magit-utils dash bug-reference mailalias bbdb-pgp bbdb-message
autocrypt-message mm-archive dired-aux vc-dir ewoc shell pcomplete qp
mule-util sort smiley gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml
autocrypt-gnus autocrypt nndraft nnmh nnmaildir nnfolder bbdb-gnus
bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7
netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe shortdoc find-dired vc-mtn vc-hg
vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs time-stamp
char-fold misearch multi-isearch pulse color find-func xref macrostep pp
help-at-pt vc-backup log-view pcvs-util diff vc-fossil vc vc-dispatcher
disp-table gnutls network-stream puny nsm rmc epa-file epa rcirc
parse-time iso8601 noutline outline corfu checkdoc flymake-proc flymake
project thingatpt flyspell ispell comp comp-cstr warnings cl-extra
gnus-dired dired-x dired dired-loaddefs time bbdb derived bbdb-site
timezone sendmail gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs time-date
mail-utils hippie-exp winner windmove elec-pair recentf tree-widget
wid-edit saveplace savehist paren modus-operandi-theme modus-themes
pcase edmacro kmacro holidays hol-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs cus-load setup load epg rfc6068 epg-config rx compile
text-property-search comint ansi-color easy-mmode autoload lisp-mnt
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
tex-site geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree help-mode geiser-custom
geiser-base ring slime-autoloads info package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 825884 569126)
 (symbols 48 40391 76)
 (strings 32 161395 91534)
 (string-bytes 1 5247016)
 (vectors 16 82765)
 (vector-slots 8 2093264 640030)
 (floats 8 711 1834)
 (intervals 56 20496 16259)
 (buffers 992 59))

-- 
	Philip K.