Subject: Re: [bug#50847] [PATCH] gnu: Add ydotool.

From: Andrew Tropin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 11:08:56 +0400

On 2022-09-26 10:12, Nicolas Graves via Guix-patches via wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I sent this updated patch because the package is much more simple since
> the version 1.0.0. Tested and it builds. 

Hi Nicolas!

Thank you very much for the patch, applied, added the comment about no
tests, pushed.

Coulde you ask the upstream to add a udev rules file to the repo and
make a new release, please?  So we can have it in resulting package in
/lib/udev/rules.d/ (as it done in pipewire, brightnessctl, lvm2, fuse
for example) and can pass the package to udev service.

Hi Alexandr!

Thank you for your work, I close the issue as it's done, but if you want
other packages from this thread to be reviewed and merged as well,
please resubmit the updated patches to a new thread.

-- 
Best regards,
Andrew Tropin