Subject: 27.2; ccrypt encryption prompt isn't recognized by comint-password-prompt-regex

From: Joseph Winder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 09:27:10 -0500

In GNU Emacs 27.2 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin18.7.0, NS appkit-1671.60
Version 10.14.6 (Build 18G95))
 of 2021-03-27 built on builder10-14.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2022
System Description:  macOS 11.6

Hello,

Using ccrypt from within emacs, I noticed the prompt isn't matched for both
encryption & decryption. I thought this might be worthwhile to consider
adding.

ccrypt uses the following prompts:

Enter encryption key:
Enter encryption key: (repeat)
Enter decryption key:

My quick fix was this:
(setq comint-password-prompt-regexp (concat comint-password-prompt-regexp
"\\|^Enter \\(en\\|de\\)cryption key:.*\\s *\\'"))

Thanks!

Joe Winder

Recent messages:
Invalid face attribute :foreground white [48 times]
Followed link to /Users/joewinder/g/emacs/private.org
Quit
Mark set
Quit [3 times]
C-c o is undefined [2 times]
Quit [3 times]
Mark set
Quit
Mark set

Configured using:
 'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules'

Configured features:
NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES
THREADS JSON PDUMPER GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  counsel-projectile-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-3.2.1/magit-section-pkg hides
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-section-20210829.1849/magit-section-pkg
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-stan hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-exp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-J hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-css hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-lob hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ol-irc hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-forth hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-macs hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-version hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-scheme hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ox hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-abc hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-abc
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-C hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-capture hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-ref hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-clojure hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-mouse hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-ledger hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-ctags hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-entities hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-archive hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-screen hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ol-bibtex hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-haskell hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-asymptote hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-table hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ol-eww hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ox-org hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-num hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-plot hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ol-rmail hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-awk hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-groovy hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-octave hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-faces hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-colview hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-R hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-refile hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-timer hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-ebnf hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-mobile hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-fortran hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-shell hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-perl hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-sqlite hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-sed hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-list hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-ruby hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-eval hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-habit hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-clock hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-goto hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ox-html hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-src hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-lisp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ol-eshell hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-ditaa hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-pcomplete
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-lint hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ox-latex hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-sass hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-io hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-tangle hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-calc hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-java hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ox-icalendar hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ol-mhe hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-attach-git
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ox-md hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ox-beamer hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-element hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-protocol hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-mscgen hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-gnuplot hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-tempo hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-latex hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ol-w3m hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-id hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-vala hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-vala
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ox-man hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-feed hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-lua hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-table hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-ocaml hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-coq hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ol-gnus hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-picolisp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-indent hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-lilypond hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-matlab hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-datetree hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ol-docview hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-python hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-makefile hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-duration hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-agenda hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-dot hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-js hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ox-publish hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-inlinetask
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-org hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-keys hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-core hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-compat hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ol hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ox-odt hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ol-info hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-plantuml hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-eshell hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ox-ascii hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-loaddefs hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-hledger hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-maxima hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ol-bbdb hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-macro hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-sql hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-attach hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-processing
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ox-texinfo hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-crypt hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-footnote hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/org-install hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-comint hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/joewinder/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210920/ob-shen hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail bug-reference magit-extras
org-clock org-duration diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso face-remap
org-agenda dired-aux wdired image-file disp-table org-archive org-id
org-refile ob-sql ob-scheme ob-ruby ob-R ob-python smartparens-python
python-el-fgallina-expansions python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat ls-lisp ob-perl ob-org
ob-makefile ob-latex ob-js ob-java ob-C ob-calc calc-store calc-trail
calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-shell ob-eshell ob-lisp ob-awk
rcirc em-alias pcase subword-mode-expansions cap-words superword subword
winner paren esh-mode eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io
esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util vc vc-dispatcher protobuf-mode
coffee-mode ob-mongo ob-go go-mode find-file ffap etags fileloop
typescript-mode smartparens-c cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
sbt-mode sbt-mode-rgrep sbt-mode-comint sbt-mode-buffer sbt-mode-project
sbt-mode-vars smartparens-scala scala-mode scala-mode-prettify-symbols
scala-mode-imenu scala-mode-map scala-mode-fontlock scala-mode-indent
scala-mode-paragraph scala-mode-syntax scala-mode-lib dockerfile-mode
sh-script smie executable yaml-mode-expansions yaml-mode dumb-jump popup
undo-tree wgrep counsel-projectile projectile lisp-mnt grep ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs counsel xdg xref project compile swiper ivy
delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color yasnippet-snippets yasnippet
smartparens-config smartparens-org smartparens-text smartparens
multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode
mc-mark-pop mc-edit-lines mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more
mc-cycle-cursors multiple-cursors-core rect expand-region
text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom gist gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api
logito gh-cache pcache gh-auth gh-common marshal gh-url eieio-compat
url-http url-auth url-gw nsm gh-profile timezone eieio-base
browse-at-remote magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit pcvs-util
add-log magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor shell server magit-mode
transient magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm helpful imenu trace
edebug backtrace info-look help-fns radix-tree elisp-refs f s dash
afternoon-theme vc-git diff-mode org-eldoc org-element avl-tree
generator ol-eww eww mm-url thingatpt url-queue ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc
ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history mailcap shr url-cookie url-domsuf url-util svg
xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums text-property-search mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit
ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif dired dired-loaddefs
ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities time-date
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
rx org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs cl-extra help-mode use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core finder-inf
edmacro kmacro epg epg-config gnu-elpa-keyring-update info package
easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame
minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 808168 64782)
 (symbols 48 50272 1)
 (strings 32 220242 11638)
 (string-bytes 1 6645988)
 (vectors 16 89134)
 (vector-slots 8 1879655 65086)
 (floats 8 506 594)
 (intervals 56 7619 4190)
 (buffers 1000 40))